Disney World Wait Times Free
By VersaEdge Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“I hope the rest of you will join me in using this particular wait times app. Even the interface for inputting a recent wait time is intuitive and actually kind of fun."
"It will be the most valuable of all the WDW apps. Planning ones day is the biggest challenge anyone runs into in the parks. A few missteps can waste valuable hours."
Attraction wait times for Disney World covering the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• Works with VoiceOver Accessibility for the blind
ALSO AVAILABLE WITHOUT ADS
The paid version without ads has more viewable space.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Completely Redesigned for iOS 7
• Added Support for Dynamic Text Sizes (iOS 7 only)
• Added Search
• Added iPhone Landscape Support
• Added Select Favorites Editor
• Removed iOS 5 Support
• Updated Information
The fact that anyone would voluntarily wait in line for anything for 85 minutes in unbelievable. But they will and they do. This app was pretty spot on with the wait times posted at each attraction/ride, very useful in determining which stuff warrants a fast-pass! I'd like to see a little more info on age/height req. as well as user ratings for the various rides & attractions. Thanks!
I used this in conjunction with the official WDW app to get a pretty good estimate of wait times. My biggest problem with this app was that when I submitted an updated time, it didn't apply it. There were rides I was waiting on for 5-10 minutes and listed time was still 30 minutes, despite submitting updated times. Otherwise, I used it to confirm the WDW listed times.
Accurate and helpful
This is most of the time more accurate than the boards in the park and lets you plan ahead if you're going to another side of a park instead of showing up and finding out the ride is 2 hours long.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: VersaEdge Software, LLC
- © 2009-2013 VersaEdge Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.