Disneyland Ultimate Guide & Photo Gram
By MediaLAB, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disneyland Ulitmate Guide helps you plan your Disneyland® trip with restaurant menus, wait times, high-res GPS maps and photos, hundreds of photos, amazing photos taken by the Disneyland community's top photographers. Preview photos by character, ride or restaurant categories, or scroll through our favorites on the Live Feed.
Plan your next trip, look back on your last trip, or just sit back and experience the magic of Disneyland through the largest collection of unique Disneyland & California Adventure photos on the AppStore.
Love taking pictures? Disneyland Ultimate Guide makes it easy to share your own unique look at Disneyland. Simply upload your photos to one of our Photo Galleries.
Interact with other Disneyland fans on dozens of threads, a great way to gain valuable insight when planning your trip.
Plus restaurant menus, accurate wait times and GPS high-resolution maps, MouseConnect Premium, park hours and entertainment times.
"Makes any trip to the Happiest Place on Earth that much happier." Dan Frakes, MacWorld
Disneyland Ultimate Guide features
• Preview hundreds of Disneyland photos from top photographers as well as the Ultimate Guide Communtiy
• Preview our favorite photos on the Live PhotoFeed™
• Connect with other Disneyland fans on hundreds of photos
• Retina 2D high-resolution GPS maps
• Accurate wait times posted by hundreds of thousands of users
• Restaurant menus, prices, pictures
• Line wait times posted by hundreds of thousands of our awesome users
• Handy line timer lets you time your wait
• Create Itineraries
• Enter your photos in Disneyland Ultimate Guide photo contests
• See different photos on the home screen every time you open the app
• Customize the home screen with your own photo
• Photo animation lets you see hundreds of photos with no tapping, sit back and enjoy the show!
• Share your favorite photos on Facebook, Flickr and other social networks
Disneyland Ultimate Guide offers a full access 30 day FREE trial period to post and share photos, make comments, check and post wait times, review restaurant menus, use the GPS maps and check park schedules. After your free 30 day trial you will have the option to continue access to Disneyland Ultimate Guide by choosing one of five usage plans as a in-app purchase. Plan options will be displayed at the end of your free trial. Plans can also be viewed by opening the slide out from the UI and tap the MouseConnect Premium.
There is no WIFI in Disneyland. Cellular connections at Disneyland can be challenging especially during peak periods. Viewing & posting photos, posting comments and wait times require a network connection. If cellular network connections are overloaded, try moving to less crowded parts of the park.
Maps are downloaded separately. To avoid data charges download the maps over WIFI.
MediaLAB, Inc. is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Corporation
App Video powered by: A&A Productions
What's New in Version 3.0
ATTENTION WALKEE USERS - Walkee® iGuide will be reissued after we fix some iOS9 compatability issues. If you already purchased it will be a free download.
If you want to be notified when it's released email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Notification in the subject line.
The new Disneyland Ultimate Guide is a completely new app built from the ground up for iOS 9. All of the features you love are still here. At the end of your full access free trial period, you will have the option to choose from one of five different usage plans. There is no obligation.
Before we introduce you to the amazing new Disneyland Ultimate Guide & Photo Gram, we'd like to take a little stroll down Walkee's memory lane. It's been an amazing journey...!
• 2009 We pioneered crowd sourcing wait times with the first
Disneyland wait times app
• 2009 - The first app to deploy GPS on a Disneyland map
• 2010 - The first app to add a GPS California Adventure map
• 2010 - The first app to employ wait times safeguards to assure accuracy
• 2010 - The first Disneyland app to allow users to upload photos
• 2010 - The first Disneyland app to add a Line Wait Timer
• 2011 - The first app the employ in-app Fastpass return text reminders
• Top 20 for 5 years
• August 2015 - Walkee® becomes "Disneyland Ultimate Guide & Photo Gram."
Our Mission Statement - To show you Disneyland and California Adventure through the eyes of others.
Disneyland Ultimate Guide & Photo Gram captures Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney through the eyes of others with pictures, hundreds of pictures, amazing pictures!
New Features Include
• Post and Share your photos on dozens of ride and restaurant Photo Galleries
• Tag your photos #mickey for a chance to be a Featured Photographer
• Live PhotoFeed™ showcases our favorite photographers
• Connect with other Disneyland fans with Live Comments
• See new home screen photos every time you open Disneyland Ultimate Guide, or customize the home screen with your own photo
• Photo animation lets you see hundreds of photos with no tapping - lay back and just watch the show!
• Share photos across social networks
Used to be a great App
I spent the $5 or whatever it was a couple years ago on this app. It was a beautiful and easy to navigate map and wait time app. I LOVED the misplay out to see wait times on a map, it was easy to get an idea of where to go and it was natural feeling, simple and effective for the end user.
However, they decided to change everything from the bottom up, and now finding a wait time or any sort of real information is tedious, unnatural, and difficult. I am not a fan of this layout, it was not something I felt at all useful while at the park. Luckily I had already installed another app for wait times and used that instead.
I am sad to see this app go the way it has. They apparently have the old app available as a free download as a separate 'new' app. Bad move, paying customers are now upset, and the ones that used THIS app are now confused why it's so different to the core, and it's just not a good idea to begin with.
The social app should have been made separate, and kept this one as is. I appreciate the work and thought going into this, I really do. But even the best ideas can be brought about the wrong way.
Takes some getting used to
The new app is a little busy, and takes some time getting used to, but performs the tasks that I've been used to in the old app.
It's also not obvious how to get to the wait-time map. You should put and indicator showing that you need to tap in the middle of the home screen and/or add a link to the slide-out menu. The current way may cause some frustration with some of your customers who may think that there is no wait-time map anymore. Initially, the app seems like just a photo app.
I wake up and there is a new app on my phone. Why? Because like my people now app updates are automatically pushed to my phone. So now I have 5 days to use this USELESS app before I will start being charged?!? I'm a season passholder, don't you have enough of my money? I don't want to see other peoples pictures or comments. There are successful platforms already for this. Walkee was our favorite Disneyland app to use we marked what everyone wanted to do on the way down there and my daughter keep track of our progress through out the day. We read fun facts about the park and the rides. Now what? Do I have to go buy it if I want it back? Knowing how Disneyland works that answer is going to be Yes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: MediaLAB, Inc.
- © 2015 MediaLAB, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Add pictures to GPS$1.99
- One week subscription$1.99
- One year subscription$8.99
- Three month subscription$3.99
- Two year subscription$16.99
- Subscription six month$5.99