Download the official app for Disneyland® Paris! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. See estimated wait times for attractions, view entertainment schedules, browse interactive maps and much more!
● Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park at a glance.
● Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
● Enjoy Language Options: Browse the app in a number of languages, including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Danish and Dutch.
● Tickets on the Go: Tap the Buy Tickets button on the app to purchase theme park tickets right from your device.
● Get Ready for the Show: See daily schedules for parades and entertainment.
● The Details You Need: Find park hours, accessibility information and descriptions of attractions and more.
Note: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains: location-based services, links to online stores to purchase real products, and the option to accept push notifications to provide you with information related to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Hotel. This app may require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/legal/theme-parks-rules/
With this release, we’ve added support for Guests using iPhone X.
We also fixed bugs and improved the overall app experience with new features, content and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Good -but Could use some improvements
First off, the internet access in the park is spotty. So the map isn’t always great because it will not load.
Some good additions to this app could be making reservations for restaurants and for appointments to see the characters. Currently you can only call for Disney restaurants and acquire another app for character meet and greets.
It would be great if you combine everything in 1 single app.
Another recommendation would be location finding. A “you are here” kind of map would allow the user to better figure out where to go.
Please make sure you add drinking fountains to your map- as most people probably don’t want to spend a small fortune on water bottles.
I will say this app was useful for wait times and notices of rides closed.
Bad waiting time announcements
I was disappointed to find out that a 10 waiting time to ride the "flying carpets" end up being a wait of over 30 minutes. Several delays on the line access plus, people keep coming in to ride the ride from the side. If that's the norm, why not inform people the real waiting time. If I knew the waiting time was that long, I would've never gotten on the line
Stopped Crashing on iOS 11
Gave one-star review about crashing, next morning fixed. Can’t ask for better (though I doubt it had anything to do with me because I doubt very much anyone could find my review in new App Store.)
Only issue I have is that the screens appear to be sized for large phones, cropping them kind of sloppily on iPhone SE, but that’s life as ninth-class citizen, I guess.
Also, character meet & greet would be useful information.
Okay, found the M&G information under Entertainment. Not where I was expecting. Would be nice if it was it’s own heading.
Thanks for the fixitude.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 155.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.