Dispatch is a powerful, feature-rich booking management tool for the chauffeur service, limousine hire and private hire industry
The Dispatch app is one of a suite of applications and tools that enable you to manage all aspects of your chauffeur service, limousine hire or private hire business, these enable you to:
- Record the details of all your drivers and vehicles, including all associated documentation
- Receive reminders when important documents are due for renewal (e.g. insurance, MOTs and licenses)
- Record the details of all your account customers and regular passengers, including contact details, booking preferences and regular addresses
- Receive bookings via a fully featured web booking form that can be integrated directly into your own web site
- Manage your bookings using a variety of tools including list and calendar (Daily, Weekly or Monthly) views
- Manage your bookings when out of the office using a mobile friendly web portal
- Give your account customers access to their bookings via the web portal so that they can create, view and amend their bookings directly
- Send professional confirmations for bookings to your passengers, bookers or drivers by either email or SMS
- Quickly and easily allocate work to your drivers using drag and drop
- Receive warnings of potential conflicts with drivers and vehicles when allocating work
- Dispatch bookings directly to your drivers using the Dispatch driver app
- Generate professional invoices and driver payslips
- Generate numerous financial and management reports
Note: Dispatch fully supports all current TFL PCO regulations for operators working in London
How to get started?
Download the app and simply enter your registration username and password.
1.Added a file format parameter to the Export invoices and payslips to Excel functions to enable the export to be in either Excel or CSV format
2.Added a parameter to the company invoice parameters to enable the booking class to be shown/hidden on invoices
3.Added the ability to add images to the email confirmation templates (in the header or footer sections)
4.Changed the PCO driver and vehicle reports so that the files can be exported as either .csv or Excel and can be written to a chosen folder - to make it easier when uploading to the TFL portal
5.Added the ability to raise payslips for drivers based purely on the days/hours worked rather than based on bookings worked on
6.Added Booker filter to the Export bookings to Excel function
Ratings and Reviews
Not very user friendly from what I see.
I installed the app and opened it but it asked for a username and password. The write up doesn’t say anything about where to purchase it. The support website doesn’t give any information on that either. I sent an email for information and will wait to see what answer I get.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.