With DispatchBot Driver mobile, drivers can view their itinerary in real-time and see changes as they are made from dispatch. As a driver completes the trip, statuses are automatically reflected back to the dispatcher in DispatchBot. Once the trip is completed, the driver can collect a digital signature from each passenger.
The DispatchBot Driver mobile app automatically tracks the drivers position so that dispatchers can efficiently route trips to the nearest driver.
* See the whole day's trips that are assigned to the driver.
* Mark trips as 'started' so that dispatch can see you are on route.
* Receive turn by turn directions from your current location to the trip.
* Have your position tracked so that dispatch knows where the vehicle is, and is able to re-route as needed.
* Mark the trip as picked up, capturing times and odometer readings.
* Mark the trip as dropped off, capturing times and odometer readings.
* Collect passenger(s) signatures
* Ability for drivers to add custom notes to be sent back to dispatch.
* Auto-suggests odometer inputs
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
NO DRIVER ALERTS
The biggest problem I have with this app is that it doesn’t alert the driver of new trips or trips that have removed. PLEASE ADD ALERTS.
Works well for completing trips. Does not allow driver to use other mapping apps other than Apple Maps. Would be great to use Google Maps or Waze instead. App refreshes quickly and performs well.
- Sched, LLC
- 172.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © All Right Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.