** This app requires DisplayFusion 7.0 or higher be installed on your computer:
Remotely control DisplayFusion on your computer! Change your wallpaper, move windows around, enable/disable monitors and hundreds of other abilities, all from your phone or tablet!
Includes support for scripted functions, new in DisplayFusion 7! You can script a complete set of actions, save it as a scripted function and run it from your phone or tablet with one-click. It’s easy to setup and even easier to use!
- Trigger wallpaper changes
- Move and size desktop windows
- Enable/disable monitors
- Change default audio devices
- Toggle DisplayFusion features
- Script anything you can imagine using C# and VB.net
- Much, much more!
- Fixed an issue where the Apple Watch was not connecting to DisplayFusion properly
Ratings and Reviews
No Aspect of This App Works
Just played around with it, noting works. You can't add via standard IP or IPv4 address as shown in the tutorial... Doesn't autofind your PC... App blearily functions display wise either! The refresh button looks terrible and pixly, the refresh spiny icon does not move and seems out of proportion anyways, dragging down doesn't make it refresh like usual and it's not even the same app pictured in the app store! Good luck whoever uses this.
Would like if it saved ip addresses I manually entered. Everything functions well/as intended and is useful for those who need certain function to be done without being at your machine.
I was hoping this would be actual remote control but this just has a bunch of functions that are totally useless for a remote app. When on earth will i use a single one of these functions?... "Bring mouse cursor to center"... When would i need to use this remotely?!
- Binary Fortress Software Ltd
- 8.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Binary Fortress Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.