Draw to measure distance along the map, made easy with this app.
Usage: By simply touching. Draw a route on the map to find its distance. Magnifier will help you make precise drawing and measurement.
- Press "Measure" button to switch to "Move" mode. So you can move the map to somewhere else.
- Press "Unit" button to change display units.
- Press "Share" button to export result (with screenshot) to Twitter, Camera roll, Email, and much more.
- Press “Search” button to search for desired location. Please type in coordinates value, or search location by name of place, city, state, or country.
Note: Distance is calculate based on the earth curvature.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for quick reference distances
I am always estimating how far I run, bike, kayak, or hike. Now with this app, it makes it so simple. I just draw on the map with my finger the route we took, and the info is right there. I especially love the zoom pointer. Genius!
Exactly what you want it to be.
Needed to train for 300m sprint event with no access to a track. I was able to figure out start and stop points on my street in seconds. Easy to use too!
Paste function & Ads w-GPS
The Paste function does not work when it fails once because the app deletes the clipboard. NOBODY DELETES THE CLIPBOARD ON A PASTE.
Also, in the free version, the ads cause the app to crash when the GPS locator is active in the app and you try to either manipulate the map and-or do the distance measurement. Disabling the Locator prevents it.
- Apikrit Panichevaluk
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 myice92
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.