Help you plan outdoor photography with this free app.
Want to know Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise and Moonset times? This app can helps you. It can show Sun/Moon-Rise/Set time. Exact location of Sun/Moon and upcoming twilight of anytime anywhere. All displayed in a beautiful time-chart style and on an interactive map that contains riches of information. Pick any time and date to see how different Sunrise/Sunset times change during different season.
This app is not limited to your current location, or predefined cities. Just like my other app, it's selling point is a unique tools to play around with map. Press ‘Map’ button on toolbar. Move to anywhere around the world. See detailed Sun/Moon information, any data will be updated automatically in real-time. After done playing around with map, switching back to chart view will carries on location information and update the screen accordingly
It's ok to freely to move map around. Timezone will be automatically adjusted if crossing city or country borders, so no worry about crossing timezone!
This app can show you these useful informations:
- See Sun/Moon data calculates in realtime, exact Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset time will be calculated base on its precise location on the map.
- Map will show where Sun/Moon will Rise/Set will land on that particular day. Path of Sun/Moon See Sun/Moon locations in that exact minute. Recommended feature for Landscape photographers! Plan your Sunset photo! Or avoid bright night that might ruins your Milky Way photography.
- View more detailed Sun/Moon data (Altitude/Azimuth).
- View Solstice and Equinox of any years
- View Moon phase information (Phase name/Days).
- View next new moon / full moon after specified date
- View standard twilight information - Official, Civil, Nautical, and Astronomical times (SunClock style)
Search your own location, or type in Latitude or Longitude value. and manually adjust Date, Time and Time Zone if needed.
For Apple Watch, View these data of your current location.
Note: All calculations in this app is done offline. Internet connection still required to view,update or search map. While offline, it is still possible to view current location's data while location service is enabled.
Fix incorrect Moonrise/Moonset data
Changed location of Moonrise/Moonset button to left side for more consistence UI
Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does not update on Watch
Useless on Apple watch. No response from developer. Please fix.
Does not work at all on Apple Watch. Displayed only 5 of 8 sun times (rise/set/twilight), then hasn't changed in 3 days. Brain dead useless app for Apple Watch.
Just downloaded this and I really like it. I like the fact that you can go to any location on the planet, as well as choose the date.
Didn't give it five stars for a few reasons. One, too new to me to judge completely. Two, no city search feature. Three, I'm not certain it adjusts for daylight savings time. It put me in the Mountain time zone (UTC-7), but I'm not. I'm in Pacific (UTC - 8). Unless that was how it adjusted since it got the times right. If so, that's a little odd.
But this will come in handy as a point of inquiry for my 6th grade earth science class!
- Apikrit Panichevaluk
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 myice92
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.