ditto Glucose Logbook
By Biomedtrics Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires a ditto Bluetooth LE for syncing directly with a FDA approved Glucose Meter.
The ditto Glucose Logbook is far more than a simple glucose log. It provides a variety of ways to view your data, add notes and pictures to your entries, and e-mail your glucose results to a doctor, nurse, or family member. Blood glucose data can be downloaded from a selection of compatible FDA approved glucose meters using the ditto device. Once the data is downloaded, the results can be viewed directly on your smart phone or tablet as well as on the secure https://www.mydittolife.com website.
- Eliminate the need for manual entries by receiving data transmitted from the ditto Bluetooth LE Device
- Manual entries available if needed
- Color coded entries let you quickly see which entries are above or below your range
- Set your own ranges or use the default American Diabetes Association suggested range
- Graph View displays your glucose data over the selected time frame.
- Calendar View lets you easily see day-to-day patterns in your results
- List View allows you to quickly see your daily entry details and add notes and pictures
- View glucose results by day, week, month, or 3 months time spans
- Add text notes to each entry to keep track of events, mood, and any other details.
- Tag pictures of meals to your entries from your photo library or snap the photo right from the app
- Create CSV reports of your results to e-mail to your medical professional
Access your account at https://www.mydittolife.com to get even more features for tracking your diabetes data.
The app can be used with the ditto Bluetooth LE Device to download results directly off a compatible glucose meter to the ditto diabetes logbook. For our current list of compatible meters visit: http://www.biomedtricsinc.com/product.html
Discover more information on our website at http://www.biomedtricsinc.com
What's New in Version 1.2.19
App needs more work
I downloaded this and have been using it doing manual entries. It does do what it’s designed for, but the overall layout is lacking and the controls don’t follow standard operation. The lack of support for Apple’s Health app doesn’t help either.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 1.2.19
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Biomedtrics Incorporated
- © 2014 Biomedtrics Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).