**Music App of the Year Winner**
Ditty sings anything you text
Make stupidly awesome songs and music videos!
As seen on TMZ
FREE to download!
Make dittys inside iMessage
- Add hilarious GIFs, select from your camera roll, or snap a video
- Tons of famous songs. New songs added weekly!
- Post your dittys for a chance to be featured
- Add friends and follow their feed
#1 Music App in 25 countries
Top 10 Music App in 124 countries
Top 10 “Apps of the Year”- Apple 'n' Apps
Get the app WIRED calls "Dope"!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Use on iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus. iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro.
Please note: This app requires a persistent internet connection.
- iMessage sharing bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great but it needs improvements.
This app is the best app ever. But I think it needs improvement, such as the ability to pick the voice for each song between all the voices, not just of male and a female voice. There are like seven different male voices in 10 different female voices. My favorite voice is the voice that sings son of a preacher man, and jolly good fellow. You know, it’s like that female voice that has some tone. If you can’t make that improvement, at least let us change the pitch of the voices and the rate of the song. There is only one song that you have made that doesn’t have background music in it, and that is awesome. So I think you should give us the ability to turn off the background music for each song so we can hear the voice better. Thank you very much! You were the best app developer in the world.
This app has so much potential.
After seeing all the memes that were made out of the app, I had to try it. However, I was quite dissapointed after using it.
When I initally installed the app, I didn't realize that this was a social media platform, which requires an account. I was expecting the app to be like a photo editor. I don't like how you can't use your own GIF files through Photos, GIF's only work through GIPHY, But hopefully this is added in a future update. Another problem is the pop-up ads, in which they appear quite often. Probably one of the biggest let downs in my opinion is that most of the music requires being purchased 99¢ USD a piece.
However, I think the app was fun to use. It just has so much potential to be better, which, in my opinion, is kind of a problem.
Do I reccomend it? Maybe. If the app had less pop-ups and a good update, then I would reccomend it.
One Minor Issue
This app is hilarious. Anything you type into it sounds really funny when added to any of the many songs that are included. Also some of the songs are locked, however, they only cost about a dollar each to unlock which isn’t bad at all. The only issue I’ve had is that recently after I finish in typing the words I want to use, the preview takes an extremely long amount of time to load and then returns an error message saying that the process could not be complete and to try again. This keeps repeating and does not fix itself... wish there was a fix to this because again, the app is great otherwise!
- Zya, Inc
- 163.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Zya, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- new song for your collection - Trap Queen $0.99
- new song for your collection - Chandelier $0.99
- new song for your collection - Another One Bites the Dust $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.