With our mobile friendly app you can get all the latest news from DIVE for free and access a handy-round up of previous articles each month. And subscribers can access a vast archive of DIVE articles going back to 2010 including digital versions of our beautiful quarterly magazine brimming with top rate articles and awesome photographs.
The DIVE app is the perfect way to browse ALL our content from your phone or tablet:
• DIVELIVE Keeps you update with all the latest diving and ocean stories - travel guides, kit reviews, in-depth articles, videos and stunning photographs
• DESTINATIONS In-depth guides to the world's top diving areas including the Philippines, the Bahamas and Malta
• DIVE ISSUES A full archive of monthly issues going back to May 2010 and all our quarterly, collector magazines which can be viewed either as full pages or optimized to be read on your mobile
• DIVE FEEDS Our content divided into key themes - ECO for all the latest news and articles on conservation and natural history; TRAVEL guides, tips and insider articles about the best places to dive; KIT reviews, round-ups and new releases; SKILLS essential information and handy tips and real-life stories
We have been producing DIVE for more than 20 years - the magazine, website, newsletter and app that divers deserve!
The DIVE Magazine subscription on iOS is available as follows:
∙Annual digital subscription for £10.49
∙Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase
∙Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
∙Account will be charged for £10.49 renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period depending on subscription plan
∙Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Additional app functionality and user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the best. Hands down. What more can you ask for free latest issue! I suggest this to all my diving friends.
Ok...but not great for person on go
My main issue is the app says it will download "for later viewing when offline" but it never works. After downloading an issue and confirming it's completed, the issue is never there when I return to app. I fly a lot and is especially frustrating. Ams it sea,s when the internet is slow, it gives up and shuts down. There are some issues that no matter what, I can't read...app just crashes. Other than that, the publication, based on the issues I can read, is great.
I've been reading for a year now. Great magazine with fantastic photography.
- Connected Digital Ltd
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Connected Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Dive Subscription - With Full Access to All Issues $13.99
- August 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine $3.99
- July 2010 Issue - Dive Magazine $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.