Diverge is an interactive trail map and activity tracker for outdoor enthusiasts. Explorers like you are using Diverge to record awesome hikes, mountain bike rides, trail runs and other adventures to see where they've gone and to collect stats such as time, distance and elevation gain.
When you use Diverge on your next outing, it will overlay your progress on the trail map so you'll always know where you are and you'll never miss an important turn.
You can also compete with friends to be the first to record a trail that isn't already on the trail map. The new trail will automatically be added to the map and the first person will be awarded the First Ascent, which means that their name will be listed in the trail details.
By recording your activities with Diverge, you'll be contributing useful trail information to the outdoor community. As the trail map grows, it will become easier to explore new areas without the fear of getting lost.
- Grand Canyon
- Bryce Canyon
- Capitol Reef
- Point Lobos
- Smith Rock
- San Francisco Bay Area (Wunderlich, Arastradero, Windy Hill, Huddart, Phleger Estate, Rancho San Antonio, Stanford Dish, Castle Rock, Coal Mine Ridge, Purisima, Edgewood, El Corte de Madera Creek, Los Trancos, Skyline Ridge, Picchetti Ranch, Thornewood)
- Bend, Oregon (Phil's Trail Complex, Wanoga, Mt. Bachelor, Maston, Horse Butte, Horse Ridge)
- Moab, Utah (Moab Brands, Mag 7, Whole Enchilada, Navajo Rocks)
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Sunriver, Oregon
- Added trail system names to the map
Ratings and Reviews
So far I have only used this app once on a hike, worked perfect has just the info I wanted in a very easy format to use and the customer service is excellent would highly recommend this app.
Well after some time and more hikes/walks I still love this app, quick to use, easy to use....I find the mileage to be pretty darn accurate myself.
And customer service is excellent!!! I really believe that they listen to our comments....
Great hiking/biking App!
I have been using Diverge for several months now and it has been a great way for me to track my miles and statistics while doing outdoor activities. I also love being able to search through new trails while traveling, and getting “first accents” on routes not yet tracked.
Download Diverge and get outdoors!
:) great app!
It’s fun to track your mileage, elevation changes, and time. It’s helpful to see the paths that other hikers have taken because I often lose the trail on hikes. This is a great app for outdoor enthusiasts! I highly recommend it!
- Diverge, Incorporated
- 2.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Diverge, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.