By PELAGIC PRESSURE SYSTEMS
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The DiverLog SCUBA diving logbook app is the premier full-featured divelog application. Packed with new features and a great new look, Diverlog is your one-stop shop for managing your dives and configuring your dive computers.
Diverlog is the Official App for and supports dive computers made by the following manufacturers:
- OCEANIC: Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, Atom 3.1, Datamask, F10, F11, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, OCi, OCL, OCS, ProPlus_2(Metal Buttons), ProPlus_3, VEO 2.0, VEO 3.0, VT3, VT4.0, VT4.1, VTX
- AERIS: A300, A300ai, A300CS, A300xt, Atmos ai (Metal Buttons), Compumask, Elite T3, Epic, F10, F11, Manta
- HOLLIS: DG03
- SHERWOOD: Amphos, Amphos Air, Insight(Metal Buttons), Wisdom(Metal Buttons), Wisdom_3, Vision
- GENESIS: React Pro (White)
- TUSA: Element 2, TALIS, Zen, Zen Air
- BISM: Duo, Grande
- BEUCHAT: Mundial 2, Voyager 2G
In addition, since Diverlog supports the DL7 standard dive data file format, you can import dives from virtually any Dive Computer!
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- View your dive history data
- Search dives based on max depth, time, location, mode, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Register your dive computer, easy access to help and support
- Update DC firmware easily when online
- Add and register multiple dive computers from supported manufacturers
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube videos to dives, and remember those fun times
- Configure preferences, uncluding english/metric units, language, and more
- Social sharing features
- Configure & setup DC easily before dives
- Synchronize with DiverLog for iOS devices
- Synchronize with DiveCloud online dive storage system
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view, in graphical and tabular data formats. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! In addition, with multiple advanced options like dive history search, import/export, dive log backup and restore, DC Configuration with firmware update. For a latest list of compatible products, please visit our website www.ediverlog.com under FAQ.
Our dedication is to serve customers with satisfaction: You can try out DiverLog Lite Version for free before buying this Full Version. Your feedback and input is important to us. We are committed to continuous improvement and your input is part of the process. Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: http://www.ediverlog.com
What's New in Version 1.1.8
- Compatible with Oceanic F11
- Updated picture of Oceanic F10
won’t work with laptop and ipad air
I just downloaded the full Diverlog app, only to find that it won’t sync with my ipad air. I have to buy the mobile app also. $24.99 for the full app, and no mobile sync capability, not right!!!! Read the fine print, if you can find it. Don’t buy the full version if you expect to sync with you mobile device.