The DiverLog SCUBA diving logbook app is the premier full-featured divelog application. Packed with new features and a great new look, Diverlog is your one-stop shop for managing your dives and configuring your dive computers.
Diverlog is the Official App for and supports dive computers made by the following manufacturers:
- AQUALUNG: i200, i300, i450T, i550, i750TC, i770R
- OCEANIC: Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, Atom 3.1, Datamask, F10, F11, Geo, Geo 2.0, OC1, OCi, OCL, OCS, ProPlus_2(Metal Buttons), ProPlus_3, PROPLUS X, VEO 2.0, VEO 3.0, VT3, VT4.0, VT4.1, VTX
- AERIS: A300, A300ai, A300CS, A300xt, Atmos ai (Metal Buttons), Compumask, Elite T3, Epic, F10, F11, Manta
- HOLLIS: DG03
- SHERWOOD: Amphos, Amphos Air, Insight(Metal Buttons), Wisdom(Metal Buttons), Wisdom_3, Vision, SAGE
- GENESIS: React Pro (White)
- TUSA: Element 2, TALIS, Zen, Zen Air
- BISM: Duo, Grande
- BEUCHAT: Mundial 2, Voyager 2G
In addition, since Diverlog supports the DL7 standard dive data file format, you can import dives from virtually any Dive Computer!
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- View your dive history data
- Search dives based on max depth, time, location, mode, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Register your dive computer, easy access to help and support
- Update DC firmware easily when online
- Add and register multiple dive computers from supported manufacturers
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube videos to dives, and remember those fun times
- Configure preferences, uncluding english/metric units, language, and more
- Social sharing features
- Configure & setup DC easily before dives
- Synchronize with DiverLog for mobile devices
- Synchronize with DiveCloud online dive storage system
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view, in graphical and tabular data formats. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! In addition, with multiple advanced options like dive history search, import/export, dive log backup and restore, DC Configuration with firmware update. For a latest list of compatible products, please visit our website www.ediverlog.com under FAQ.
Our dedication is to serve customers with satisfaction: You can try out DiverLog Lite Version for free before buying this Full Version. Your feedback and input is important to us. We are committed to continuous improvement and your input is part of the process. Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: https://www.ediverlog.com
- Fixed to be compatible with new Amphos and Amphos Air
- Improve i770R firmware update process.
Ratings and Reviews
will not create a handshake
I have a oceanic pro plus three. i had used it a million times with my old laptop and diverlog. got a new laptop, downloaded it with my previous purchase of it. downloaded the usb driver and my pdc will start the countodwn for a handshake and the diverlog will not complete it. i have been thrying to tackle this for three days straight. talking with the manufactor of the dive computer who went above and beyond trying to deal with this. they purchased a macbook just to test this problem and they had the same problem as well. needs lots of improvments. my local dive shop has worked well with me on this problem and has made up their mind to not support diverlog any longer.
I've had this app for several years, and it was working OK most of the time. I was able to download the dives from my ProPlus3 without too many crashes (with a 2015 MacBookPro). About six months ago I got a new iMAC, and since then this app will not synch with my PP3. The DC is doing the countdown which means the conneciton to the computer is fine, but the DiverLog app doesn't ever download the dives. I have a full, paid version. I used to love the fact that I could synch the data with a mobile app and also with the cloud so I could access my dive logs anywhere I wanted. Now I will have to switch to another dive log app. Super frustrating! I recommend against buying this app.
Stopped Initiating Connection with DC
I’ve been using the full version for years, currently v1.4.3. Recently bought a new iMac running High Sierra and now DiverLog refuses to establish a connection with 3 different dive computers (Sherwood Wisdom 2, Sherwood Insight, and Oceanic ProPlus 3). DCs go into PC mode so the cable/usb connection is fine, but Diver Log never attempts a handshake. I liked the app before but now it’s useless. I dive a lot so I’m close to losing dive data. Other reviews suggest I’m not alone in this problem. Right now, don't waste your money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.