By PELAGIC PRESSURE SYSTEMS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The DiverLog for mobile app is the premier full-featured dive log application. DiverLog for is the Official App for and supports dive data from dive computers made by the following manufacturers: AQUALUNG, OCEANIC, AERIS, HOLLIS, SUBGEAR, SHERWOOD, GENESIS, TUSA, BISM, BEUCHAT.
- View, edit, and manage your DC dive detail data
- Search dives based on location, dive type, buddies, ... many more
- View, edit and manage your favorite dive spots and locations
- View, edit and manage your dive gear
- View, edit and manage your dive buddies and contacts
- Searchable, in-application help
- Keep track of personal data including medical and certification information
- Add photos, Youtube video links to dives, and remember those fun times
- Social sharing features
- Synchronize with DiverLog application, the Mac OSX version.
- Download dive data from DC, upload your desired settings to DC, update firmware to DC using Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart (only available for A300CS, VTX, i750TC, PROPLUS X, SAGE models)
- Much more ..
DiverLog allows you to view, edit, and manage your dives easily.
The dive detail section gives you all the information you need, including dive data, location and dive site information, tank and buddy information, gear bag, and more. Add your diving buddies and keep your personal certification and medical information on hand at all times. View your dive profile in full screen view. Add and manage your gear with easy entry forms. DiverLog offers you simple search methods to find your dives .. search by location, dive site, and even which computer you used! ...See all your dives on the world map, a unique feature we call your dive activity map! You can even keep track of your personal information, including medical and certification info. You can now sync your dives with the new DiveCloud online dive data backup system so you never lose your dives, and always have them available, wherever you are! Connect with our developers by posting in the forum, or contact by email at the support website: http://www.ediverlog.com
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Fixed sharing photo in SMS
- Fixed updating Cylinder info
Very glitchy and not user friendly
Downloaded the lite version to trial. After uploading my oceanic PP3 to it, ( made sure my iMac and PP3 had the latest updates and firmware) it uploaded my sites to their system. I can't navigate the system without it auto-closing, or glitching/freezing up. Sadly, I thought this maybe a problem with the free version. I shelled out for the full version, and no luck. I will look elsewhere for a system to upload my data that's more user friendly.
I have a major problem that is not getting resolved. The app shuts down when you try to download via bluetooth your dives. Ive try to reach out to pelagic and have just went round and round. I feel I’ve wasted $12 and more so expected what was advertised for a $1500 computer.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 02, 2017
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pelagic Pressure Systems
- © 2017 Pelagic Pressure Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.