Diversity Rules Magazine is an indie publication proudly serving the queer community and its allies since 2006. Diversity Rules is very much like the visions of the great men and women before
us who affected change in our lives for the better. It
attempts to facilitate changes in the way people perceive the Queer community and gives it a voice through its support of equal rights for all citizens.
Diversity Rules Magazine is published once a month.
The magazine offers a yearly (4.49€/4.99$) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly made with PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
Found a good movie in suggestions
I like the inspiration articles of LGBT relatedness
- PressPad Sp. z o.o.
- 9.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013 Diversity Rules Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- Diversity Rules Magazine $4.99
- Issue #7 $1.99
- Issue #10 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.