Gather your party and get back to the roots of great RPG gameplay. Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see.
You take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. Embarking on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you find yourself in the middle of a plot that threatens to destroy the very fabric of time.
* A complete revamp: Thousands of enhancements, full voiceovers, new game modes, full controller support, split-screen co-op, hours of new and revised story content, a brand-new ending, new weapon styles, new skills, new puzzles, new enemies, better loot, better balancing and much, much more!
* New game modes for extra replay. Explorer Mode for story-focused RPG fans. Classic Mode for those who want it just right. Tactician Mode for hardcore players, featuring fully reworked encounters, different traps and new and smarter enemy types. And Honour Mode, for the tactical geniuses among you!
* Pen-and-paper-like freedom. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures, and discover tons of desirable items. You will be amazed at how much freedom the games gives you.
* Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes. Warm up ice to create water. Boil the water to create a steam cloud. Electrify the steam cloud to create a static cloud and stun your enemies!
* Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer, either online or with dynamic split-screen.
* Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. Discuss with your party members how to handle the many decisions you'll need to make.
* Classless creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to new levels of freedom.
Divinity: Original Sin -Enhanced Edition comes to the AppStore:
Play Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition and enjoy the definitive Mac experience.
The game utilises all the latest OS X features:
* Game Center integration - play and receive invites from your Game Center friends (players on other platforms can still play with you using the ‘Direct Connect’ method)
* Game Center achievements - share your victories with your friends
* Store your saves on iCloud
* Use MFI controllers in addition to almost all other popular controllers on the market
* Experience rumble feedback on selected controllers
* Purchase the Collector’s Edition DLC, which includes art, design documents and a beautiful soundtrack by Kirill Pokrovsky
Multiplayer compatibility with other services
Ratings and Reviews
A little buggy, but typically pretty fun
This game is a little buggy. Most of the issues aren’t really crashers and the like, but there are cases where you can spend ages looking for a switch or something like that. A few times, I even looked it up online, and the switch doesn’t exist where it should, or the door doesn’t open when its conditions are met, etc… It’s extremely frustrating when this happens.
The gameplay has some interesting ideas, but ultimately I would rate it as just OK. The crafting system is a bit clumsy, and the combat system as well. There’s not much difference among the classes, so practically the only difference between (for instance) a fighter and a mage is the sorts of animations you get when they activate their abilities. Both can heal, have some good ranged and area of effect special abilities, etc… Because of this, the team/party aspect of combat isn’t really there.
It sometimes crashes but a very fun game! Would love to see #2 on the Mac soon.
It’s a very fung mae and it sometimes crashes at the very begiginig but basically need to try 1-3 times on initial launch and then it works. Seems to be related to other background resources that are running on the system. Also it can soemtimes get laggy but a quick restart seems to resolve the isssue. But a great game and would love to see #2 released on the Mac very soon.
Will not launch on iMac...
I have tried just about everything. The system is fully updated to latest Sierra (10.12.5). As soon as the logo appears where the guy gets shot with the suction cup dart, it crashes to the desktop. Fix it and I’ll be happy to update my review accordingly.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)
4 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB
- Larian Studios Games Ltd.
- 10 GB
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Larian Studios Games Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.