By DC Software Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily split bills with roommates and friends for free.
Simply and quickly enter all your monthly bills and house supplies, select which roommates or friends are included, and Divyit will do the rest.
When you're done adding expenses, just turn the iPhone sideways to see the simplest number of payments owed by each user. You can also email participants the breakdown of costs.
***This free version allows 7 expenses a month so you can split all your major utilities. UPGRADE to add unlimited expenses.***
- Unlimited number of participants
- Add participant photos for added fun
- Create even or uneven splits
- Enter quantities owed or paid in under 10 seconds
- Categorize bills and expenses with the touch of an icon
- Turn device sideways to see the IOUs to even up
- Email participants a detailed list of spendings
- Attach photos of bills and events
- Record individual payments between people
- View daily expenses and totals
- Switch between concurrent Divvies
- Email and web support
- Plus tons more!
What's New in Version 2.0.8
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes now optimally supported.
- Menu button moved to more normal upper left in top bar.
- Prominent “Add Item” button in place of the old menu button at the bottom of the main list view.
- Guided input when creating new trips and items, first time users should not be lost.
- New payer/splitter iconography utilizing people’s photos.
- Item "who paid" and "who split" definitions are separated and both can be viewed at the same time.
- Landscape orientation supported for almost all screens.
- Setting added (Settings/Display) for “Simpler User Interface”. For now, the only thing affected is the buttons bar at the bottom of the main view.
- Totals/Even-Up screen is only brought up from the menu now (not from rotating the main view). Better Totals screen is coming.
- Item payment type (cash, credit card, etc) now defaults to what you used on the previous item.
- Person’s full name, in addition to button name, included in financial emails.
- Date/time of an item is now a button so you won’t accidentally change it when attempting to scroll the view. Touch the button to bring up the date/time picker. Still can’t change timezone.
- “More/Less” technique in item details screen removed in favor or normal scrolling.
- Floating “Done” button to finish from anywhere when scrolling in an item details.
- Larger uneven split amount entry fields.
- When editing individual amounts for uneven splits, once a person’s amount has been specified, the background is turned green to indicate that it cannot be changed until the whole set of usage amounts are reset.
- Moved the Even/Uneven Split toggle button up to the Payer’s split area.
- Better layout and sizing of everything on the iPad.
- Build number added to Support emails.
- Photo metadata added to photos when saved to Camera Roll.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0.8
- Size: 48.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DC Software Arts
- © Copyright DC Software Arts LLC 2014. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases