Cricut Design Space
By Provo Craft & Novelty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cricut Design Space™ for Cricut Explore® is a free companion app for designing and wireless cutting with Cricut Explore design-and-cut systems. Create a project from scratch or browse pre-designed, 1-tap Make It Now™ projects. This cloud-based app makes your projects and images available on any compatible computer or iOS device. Design here, there, and everywhere: there’s always a fast and easy way to turn ordinary items into beautiful personalized pieces that let you say, “I made it!”
Just sit back, connect, and start creating—it’s that easy! Kick up your feet on the couch, pull out your phone while waiting at the doctor’s office, connect at your favorite local coffee shop, or bring your ideas to life in your craft room. Your projects are synced on the Cricut cloud, so they’re always with you whether you’re using a computer, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Design when inspiration strikes, wherever you may be—all you need is an Internet connection.
When your design is complete, connect wirelessly to any Cricut Explore machine (may require the Cricut® Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter, sold separately). Design Space® automatically separates your project out onto individual mats by color, making it easier than ever to complete your projects.
• Design and cut your own DIY and craft projects with Cricut Explore electronic cutting machines
• Easy design app gives you the simplicity of touch crafting
• Cloud-based app uses your Cricut ID to access your images and projects from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thick materials like leather
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—they start at just $0.99—or use images and fonts you’ve uploaded FREE
• 100s of professionally designed, 1-tap Make it Now projects for parties, home décor, card making, scrapbooking, DIY jewelry, and more
• Project canvas for designing projects with single and multi-layered images
• With the built-in camera, overlay your designs on a real-life background for placement and to visualize the finished project
• Snap guides for easy alignment of letters and images
• Editing tools for image modification and placement
• Automatic separation of project layers/colors on preview mats
• Mat scrolling for easy review of project pieces
• Image and project mirroring for cutting reverse projects like iron-on decals
• Easy checkout process for project and image purchases, which link right back to your Cricut ID for continual access
• Bluetooth wireless capability for iPad and iPhone connectivity (wireless Bluetooth adapter required for some Cricut Explore machines; sold separately)
For iPad 2 and newer, iPad Mini and newer, iPhone 4 and newer, iPod touch® 5th generation and newer; iOS7.1.2 and above.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
• Fix for a potential crash when sending a project to the Mat.
Great APP! Very easy to use!
I just got this app because my computer broke down. I hadn't used my Cricut Explore for a long time, not realizing I could, through my iPhone with the APP. It is so easy to use I can't stop using my machine!!! I luckily purchased the cordless wifi input device with my machine so now I'm creating like crazy and having an absolute blast!!!! It was more challenging to use my computer. (I'm tech challenged, 😂) using my iPhone with the app has been so much easier to understand! I LOVE IT!!! I highly recommend this amazing app!!! Happy Creating!
I'm a first timer with the cricut products and can say that this machines versatility of what one can create is phenomenal! The ONLY reason I didn't give a 5 star review was I think everything has room for improvement. One area that could use a little more attention and improvement is more detailed steps on "how to" functions both with the actual machines functionalities and project assembly instructions. For those of us "newbies", I feel it would lessen confusion, uncertainty of general operation and possibilities related to projects and utilizing time efficiently. Thank you for reading this.
It is so convenient! I don't have Bluetooth with my computer so the IPad is fun to use. I can create and cut in the same room with my crafting supplies. My computer is in another room so for quick and easy cutting I use the iPad. I was never so excited to try it with my Cricut Explore when I received as a gift for Christmas. Looking forward to hoping to use with my Kindle in the future. One other convenience Is that I was able to purchase images with my I-tunes credits. I was not expecting that at all. I would recommend the App to anyone who has a Cricut Explore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 15, 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases