Cricut Design Space
By Provo Craft & Novelty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cricut Design Space™ for Cricut Explore® is a free companion app for designing and wireless cutting with Cricut Explore design-and-cut systems. Create a project from scratch or browse pre-designed, 1-tap Make It Now™ projects. This cloud-based app makes your projects and images available on any compatible computer or iOS device. Design here, there, and everywhere: there’s always a fast and easy way to turn ordinary items into beautiful personalized pieces that let you say, “I made it!”
Just sit back, connect, and start creating—it’s that easy! Kick up your feet on the couch, pull out your phone while waiting at the doctor’s office, connect at your favorite local coffee shop, or bring your ideas to life in your craft room. Your projects are synced on the Cricut cloud, so they’re always with you whether you’re using a computer, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Design when inspiration strikes, wherever you may be—all you need is an Internet connection.
When your design is complete, connect wirelessly to any Cricut Explore machine (may require the Cricut® Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter, sold separately). Design Space® automatically separates your project out onto individual mats by color, making it easier than ever to complete your projects.
• Design and cut your own DIY and craft projects with Cricut Explore electronic cutting machines
• Easy design app gives you the simplicity of touch crafting
• Cloud-based app uses your Cricut ID to access your images and projects from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thick materials like leather
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—they start at just $0.99—or use images and fonts you’ve uploaded FREE
• 100s of professionally designed, 1-tap Make it Now projects for parties, home décor, card making, scrapbooking, DIY jewelry, and more
• Project canvas for designing projects with single and multi-layered images
• With the built-in camera, overlay your designs on a real-life background for placement and to visualize the finished project
• Snap guides for easy alignment of letters and images
• Editing tools for image modification and placement
• Automatic separation of project layers/colors on preview mats
• Mat scrolling for easy review of project pieces
• Image and project mirroring for cutting reverse projects like iron-on decals
• Easy checkout process for project and image purchases, which link right back to your Cricut ID for continual access
• Bluetooth wireless capability for iPad and iPhone connectivity (wireless Bluetooth adapter required for some Cricut Explore machines; sold separately)
For iPad 2 and newer, iPad Mini and newer, iPhone 4 and newer, iPod touch® 5th generation and newer; iOS7.1.2 and above.
What's New in Version 2.4
• Bug fixes and performance improvements..
Love the iPhone app!
Oh I love the iPhone app! You should see us all on lunch at work. We all have our heads down with our phones in our hands. Lol ... And you know that there's always that annoying colleague who talks and talks about random stuff that doesn't interest you. Now instead of me having a boring lunch trying to find something to do on my phone to keep myself busy (and try to ignore this person, shhhh !!!!) I can actually have something fun to do on lunch. Our lunches are very boring lol ... I didn't realize we could see how things would look on stuff ... So next time I catch someone falling asleep at lunch (happens almost every day, lol) I'm gonna snap a picture of them wearing something funny. Obviously it's just for fun and I wouldn't ever share the pic anywhere lol ... Just to the person, then I'll delete it. Or maybe I won't .... Bwahaha lol ... A pacifier with a teddy bear ...
This is the app you've been waiting for!
In the beginning, the app could only cut "Make it Now projects, which was limiting and, for me, frustrating. Now, with the current version, you can design and cut from whatever is in your library or subscription. The app is easy to use with two fingers pinch and zoom, one finger to draw and select multiple items and a very user-friendly menu to do things like align, position, resize, etc. I especially love the preview of the mat when you select "my projects" from the menu. It really helps me find what I'm looking for from all my saved projects. The app can now do almost everything the PC version can. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the next releases to give us print then cut, ability to import svgs and jpgs, plus the ability to design off-line. I'm saving the fifth star for the next release.
Quick and use it everyday!!
I have an IPhone 6 Plus (too help others know what I use). I had this app on my IPhone 5C and thought it was good but when I upgraded my phone, WOW! Super quick...when working it is done before I blink! I use on my IPad. Still, IPhone 6 Plus...super quick and the phone app has more features than IPad version!! I would suggest this app too everyone using Design Space! I went to a crop that did not have Internet and I used my Phone and it worked great! Didn't have best service but it didn't hesitate when it came too using this app!! So again...I suggest this too anyone who wants to have a true "mobile" experience "anywhere" with a Cricut Explore machine!! Now off to purchase another Explore to travel with!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases