Cricut Design Space
By Provo Craft & Novelty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cricut Design Space™ is a companion app that lets you design and wirelessly cut with Cricut Explore design-and-cut systems. Create a project from scratch or browse thousands of images, predesigned Make It Now™ projects, and fonts in the Cricut® Image Library. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Use your built-in camera to visualize your project on a real-life background. Then connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut® Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
• Design and cut DIY projects with Cricut Explore electronic cutting machines
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—or use your own images and fonts for FREE
• Design and cut without an Internet connection using fonts and images downloaded to your device
• Cut quick and easy predesigned Make It Now projects
• Make home and party décor, cards and invitations, scrapbooking, fashion, jewelry, kids’ crafts, and more
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather
• Use the built-in camera on your device to position, and visualize your projects on a real-life background
• Sign in with your Cricut ID to access your images and projects and for easy checkout when making purchases on Cricut.com or in Design Space
• Bluetooth wireless capability (wireless Bluetooth adapter may be required, sold separately)
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
I have LOVED everything about the Cricut app until now
With these last few updates the app has changed where it makes it much more difficult to work with. I can longer see the fonts when trying to create something. I have to literally click a blank space, one after another, after another in hopes of finding the one I need. The images with fonts I've uploaded that in the past have all been changed to the number 1. They are attached images and when I open the project it looks great on the preview screen but once I actually open it it's completely different. It's a loss of time and money.
Please Cricut do something about this. I work soley on my IPad.
Blessed and Thankful
My boss's mother GAVE me her brand new Cricut Explore because it frustrated her trying to figure out how to work it!! Her only request was that I figure it out and make her some things every so often. Well with the app it was very easy to figure out. I have been truly blessed and I am truly thankful for her generous gift. The machine and the App are both. AWESOME!! 👍🏾
I have been pleased with the app. I enjoy the convenience of using my iPad to create my projects. One thing that I would like(and maybe there is, I just haven't found it) is a way to "favorite" projects that I would like to make in the future. It would be nice to go to a tab where I have marked projects I want to make, but at a later date, and view them.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 99.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases