Cricut Design Space – Design and Make DIY Projects with Cricut Explore Electronic Cutting Machines
By Provo Craft & Novelty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cricut Design Space™ for Cricut Explore® is a free companion app for designing and wireless cutting with Cricut Explore design-and-cut systems. Create a project from scratch or browse pre-designed, 1-click Make It Now™ projects. This cloud-based app makes your projects and images available on any compatible computer or iPad®. Design here, there, and everywhere: there’s always a fast and easy way to turn ordinary items into beautiful personalized pieces that let you say, “I made it!”
Just sit back, connect, and start creating – it’s just that easy! Kick your feet up on the couch and design; connect at your favorite local coffee shop and capture your project ideas, or bring your ideas to life in your craft room. Design when inspiration strikes, wherever you may be—all you need is an iPad® and a wi-fi connection.
When your design is complete, connect wirelessly to any Cricut Explore machine (may require the Cricut® Wireless Bluetooth® Adapter, sold separately) or finish up on your PC or Mac®. Design Space® automatically separates your project out onto your individual mats by color, making it easier than ever to complete your projects.
• Design and cut your own DIY and craft projects with Cricut Explore electronic cutting machines
• Easy design software gives you the simplicity of touch crafting
• Cloud-based app uses your Cricut ID to access your images and projects from any PC, Mac, or iPad
• Cut a wide variety of materials including paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thick materials like leather and felt
• Choose from over 50,000 images, fonts, and projects in the Cricut Image Library—they start at just $0.99—or use images and fonts you’ve uploaded FREE
• 100s of professionally designed, 1-click Make it Now projects for parties, home décor, card making, scrapbooking, DIY jewelry, and more
• Project canvas for designing projects with single and multi-layered images
• Snap guides for easy alignment of letters and images
• Editing tools for image modification and placement
• Automatic separation of project layers/colors on preview mats
• Mat scrolling for easy review of project pieces
• Image and project mirroring for cutting reverse projects like iron-on decals
• Easy checkout process for project and image purchases, which link right back to your Cricut ID for continual access
• Bluetooth wireless capability for iPad connectivity (Wireless Bluetooth Adapter required for some Cricut Explore machines, sold separately)
For iPad 2 and newer, iPad Mini and newer; iOS7.1.2 and above.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Fixed an issue with writing style fonts.
App not working
When I first installed the app on my ipad it worked perfectly so I went ahead and purchased the wireless Bluetooth and it worked great for 1day. 2 days later the App has stopped working. Would be an awesome app if it worked.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 22, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Provo Craft and Novelty, Inc.
- © Provocraft & Novelty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases