By Scripps Networks, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DIY Watch keeps you connected with your favorite DIY shows and how-to inspiration for your own home. Catch up with DIY’s distinctive programming and exclusive extras wherever and whenever you want. Updated daily with full TV episodes, clips and DIYnetwork.com original content. Peruse videos and find ideas on how to transform your own space.
Watch the latest full episodes for free through participating television service providers. Current service providers are:
• AT&T U-verse
• Bright House Networks
• Comcast XFINITY
• Google Fiber (new!)
• Time Warner Cable
• Verizon FiOS
• Plus many more!
The DIY Watch app features:
• Convenient access to the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts. To watch the latest episodes, log in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider.
• Subscribe to any show, host, destination or interest; your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available. The Watchlist also holds videos for you to resume watching at any time.
• Custom designs for iPad and iPhone offer tailored user experiences. Video viewing is synchronized across devices via iCloud.
• Up-to-date, full TV schedule.
• Closed Captioning.
DIY Watch can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the iTunes store.
Bugs? Content suggestions? We’re always trying to make this app even better. You can reach us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Adds support for more TV service providers
App keeps crashing
I downloaded the app on my iPhone 5s and when I decided to open it up it kept crashing on me. I was looking forward to seeing all the videos but it hasn't been allowing me to view them at all. I have restarted my phone several times but that doesn't seem to work either. Not sure what the problem could be but felt disappointed since everyone else that wrote a comment was very satisfied. Hope I'm not the only one with this problem either.
Love being able to watch my shows. Seems to have fewer ads than other apps and it doesn't crash like other apps.
My schedule is hectic with work and kids so being able to watch the videos on my off time is fantastic. I love DIY projects. :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scripps Networks, LLC
- © 2015 Scripps Networks, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.