The DIY Network app gives you on-the-go access to Live TV and full episodes of your favorite shows such as Rehab Addict, Texas Flip N Move, Tiny Luxury and more. Peruse videos and get inspired to transform your own space. Included in your cable or satellite subscription through participating TV providers.
With this app, you can:
WATCH TV THE WAY YOU WANT:
* Stream DIY live right to your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with the username and password provided by your participating television service provider or use Apple’s Single sign-on for full access.
* Watch the latest full episodes and clips from your favorite DIY shows and hosts On Demand.
* AirPlay is now supported to watch through your Apple TV (or get our app for Apple TV 4th gen.).
* Cast DIY to your TV with Chromecast.
* Multitask with Picture in Picture, Split View and Slide Over on compatible iPads.
SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITES:
* Not enough time to finish the video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
* Tap the heart icon on a show and when new episodes are available, you’ll automatically receive them in your Favorites.
Current providers for the app include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Verizon FiOS
* Midcontinent Communications
and HUNDREDS more
iOS 9 or higher is required.
DIY app can only be used in the United States.
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews in the App Store.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
New performance updates and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
How would you like to watch the same ad 3 times, back to back?
How about an ad for DIY network? How about one for the very app you are using? How about the clone app for hgtv and travel channel? They are all the same as, just change the name slightly of the app.
How about a timer for the ads that appears showing 120 seconds, and then starts over again, for ANOTHER 120 seconds... And then continues playing ads for another random length of time, with no timer at all— All in ONE commercial break.
Ads that cut out at the wrong time. Ads that play random 1 second frames of the show.
When the ads end, you get to see a recap of the episode... you know, because you might have just tuned in and joined us, like it’s 1960.
Ok well, if you like the ads above, you’ll love when you go to play an episode and you are told “customer is not authorized for the content requested”.
They should rename this app to unreliable garbage advertisement delivery service, it is little more. Appalling awful. Make the people who wrote this app try watching 15 various episodes, I dare them, I don’t think it’s actually possible.
Welcome to a new wonderful world of app based TV from the same old slum providers of yesterday in a new, more torturous format.
I have 2 TV services and it doesn’t matter which service providers ID I use I always get an “authorization error.” And I am currently recording the Pool Kings and Love Yurts on both services every week. I travel a lot and like to be able to watch on the go but I keep getting this stupid error. It will even tell to call my provider because I don’t have the DIY Network in my package, which is false because I’m watching it everyday. Is there a fix for this foolishness? And what is even more crazy is that one provider allowed me to login on the app on my phone; and it is clearly showing the name of the provider at the top right hand corner of the screen, but any recent episodes of any show has the key symbol showing. Is this an issue that can be immediately fixed by the app developers in a upcoming update ASAP??!!!
Corrupt Ad = can’t watch shows
So I’d really liked this app, it generally works well, but recently a bad AT&T app has resulted in not being able to complete watching any shows. The ad freezes a few seconds after starting, then you can’t continue watching your show. If you exit the episode and try to restart then it just tries replaying the same ad again, and freezes up again. If you close the app and restart it then you MIGHT get a different ad at first, but then the att one pops up and you’re stuck again. Lame!
- Scripps Networks, LLC
- 117.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Scripps Networks, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.