Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With DJ Mix you mix your media library items : perfect for your party !
• DJ Mix is very simple and easy to use
• Find and select songs in your media library
• Control the 2 players with the play, pause, back and forward buttons
• Adjust each line volume with the sliders
• Crossfade your songs with the cross slider
• Visualize line output power with the VU meters
• Manage up to 2 cue points for each player
• Smart multitouch interface for simultaneous controls
• Support background mode
DJ Mix combines simplicity with the latests technologies.
Check out "DJ Mix Pro" for the full featured version.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• Graphical improvements
• Bug fixes
I like this app because if you play two songs at the same time it sounds pretty good to me honestly. I think that it's easier to find your songs that you want to play but u can't save your work. That's the problem.
How do you get rid of the adds. Wasted $4
Tried the app and purchased all in app purchases which all worked but the adds are still there. If I have known that I wouldn't have purchase any of them hope the nested update gets rid of the adds if you make a in app purchase I will email the vendor and ask them why
I personally believe the description for this app is rather deceiving. The app simply allows a person to play two songs and play them simultaneously at various sound volumes. I made the mistake of purchasing the crossfader offered for $1.99; it was definitely a waste of money.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francois Nowe
- © Infinity
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cue managers$0.99
- VU meters$0.99