By iMect Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PRO DJ SOFTWARE FOR MOBILE. FINALLY.
There are many DJ apps available. But only DJ Player stands out for its focus on usability, pro features, performance and stability.
BUILD YOUR DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player is the world's most flexible DJ app. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
DJ Player outperforms all the expensive, shiny gear you see at music festivals. It provides desktop-grade performance on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
NO TOYS, PLEASE!
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a club.
EDM DJS AND CLASSIC DJS
Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are supported, the entire spectrum is available. Purist DJs can even hide the bpm value. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
Touchscreen turntables? No. DJ Player supports most timecode vinyl formats (relative mode), extended with DVS FX and MIDI-mappable multi-deck control.
You can use MIDI jog wheels as well, which we designed to feel very tight with low latency.
RESIDENT AND WEDDING DJS
Unlike every other mobile DJ app, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
Check http://djplayerapp.com more information.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
Digital DJ Tips:
"…the iOS power user’s DJ software of choice…"
"If Algoriddim’s DJay is the Serato of iOS DJing, then DJ player is definitely the Traktor."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
"DJ player truly is the “premium” DJ app that it claims to be, and I highly recommend it to those looking for a professional grade DJ app."
DJ Player has a complete implementation of the common deck, effect and mixer functions. It's a fully featured DJ booth.
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting on all iOS models
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend
- beat synchronized jumping
- scratching (best with DVS or MIDI jog wheel)
- slip mode, slip scratching or slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- MIDI control, integrated MIDI monitor and mapping
- relative DVS control
- multi-route/USB audio support, AirPlay
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- history, queue
- recording with tracklist text file, export via iTunes File Sharing
- lowest latency and jitter
- many customization options in settings
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Numark: MixTrack Pro, MixTrack Pro II, iDJ Pro, N4, iDJ Live, Mixtrack Edge
Vestax: VCI-400, Spin2
Allen & Heath XONE:K2
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2, Beatpad
Hercules: Air, Air+, Instinct, RMX2, DJControlWave
DJ Player works with every USB Class Compliant MIDI controller and sound card, you can create your own mappings.
What's New in Version 7.6.5
- Plug-and-play support for the AKAI AMX (requires a powered USB hub).
- Plug-and-play support for the Reloop Beatpad with colored jog wheels and all shiny.
- Plug-and-play support for the Hercules DJControlWave with all leds.
- FX filter type is saved between launches.
- Correct handling or local virtual MIDI devices.
- Fixed auto loop length midi encoder bug.
- Fixed jog fx (didn't work for some controllers).
- Fixed a rare crash in echo.
- MIDI soft takeover is enabled by default from now.
- USB operation (recommended, low latency, full LED support): use a USB cable and the camera connector (no hub required).
- Bluetooth operation: launch the DJUCED DJW app, enable "background mode pass-through" in settings, then launch DJ Player. Please note, the DJUCED app does not let LED feedback through currently.
I luv this app, i luv making music from it. But I have a few suggestions. First off, get rid of the Upgrade thing that pops up and ruins my recording every few minutes. It super duper annoying and no one likes it. Secondly, when you first open the app for the first time, have a tutorial like normal apps do! I have had to figure out how to do stuff, and I only figured out a third of what I can do! And finally, maybe have some tracks u can use to do an under beat. For example the beat from Clarity I can mix the All About That Base. Put some Dubstep you can use for under beats!!!!! Other than that excellent app!
a utility application
I really like this app, I use the app regularly to practice my skills, meet the demands I use, supports many different devices, the interface is simple and easy to use, sound very good, quick access applications.
I use this almost all the time it's very good but one thing the unlock Dj player thing is kinda annoying it makes my recordings a bit messed up but other than that this app rocks!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 7.6.5
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iMect Ltd.
- © 2015 iMect and Superpowered
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$9.99
- License for iPhone and iPod touch$1.99
- Recording and DVS$0.99
- Gate and Filtered White Noise Fx$0.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$4.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$2.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$7.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$0.99