By iMect Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PRO DJ SOFTWARE FOR MOBILE. FINALLY.
There are many DJ apps available. But only DJ Player stands out for its focus on usability, pro features, performance and stability.
BUILD YOUR DREAM DJ SETUP
DJ Player is the world's most flexible DJ solution. Use it standalone, or in any combination of the touchscreen, external mixers, MIDI controllers, sound cards and vinyl (DVS).
DJ Player outperforms all the expensive, shiny gear you see at music festivals. It provides desktop-grade performance on your mobile device.
NO TOYS, PLEASE!
No virtual on-screen hardware, no toy-like turntables. Everything just where you need it and nothing that won't work in a club.
EDM DJS AND CLASSIC DJS
Manual beat-matching, tempo sync and beat sync are supported, the entire spectrum is available. Purist DJs can even hide the bpm value. Pitch bend is available in all modes.
Touchscreen scratching interfaces? No. DJ Player supports most timecode vinyl formats (relative mode), extended with DVS FX and MIDI-mappable multi-deck control.
You can use MIDI jog wheels as well, which we designed to feel very tight with low latency.
RESIDENT AND WEDDING DJS
Unlike other mobile DJ apps, displaying, sorting, searching and filtering happens within a fraction of a second, regardless of the size of your music library.
Check http://djplayerapp.com more information.
"Excellent performance and sound."
"… the most legitimate consideration available for using an iPad (or iPads) to DJ instead of a laptop."
Digital DJ Tips:
"…the iOS power user’s DJ software of choice…"
"If Algoriddim’s DJay is the Serato of iOS DJing, then DJ player is definitely the Traktor."
"DJ player has just raised the bar considerably, as well as the expectations of the masses following this amazing progress."
"… this is exciting stuff."
"DJ player truly is the “premium” DJ app that it claims to be, and I highly recommend it to those looking for a professional grade DJ app."
DJ Player has a complete implementation of the common deck, effect and mixer functions. It's a fully featured DJ booth.
- 2 or 4 decks, internal or external mixer modes
- 3 fx slots per deck, choose from: roll, whoosh, jet, lofi, gate, low/high/band/peak filters, echo, reverb
- 3-band equalizer (-100 db to +6 db), channel fader, gain, lp/hp filter, crossfader with adjustable curves
- manual and auto looping
- key lock/time stretching and pitch shifting on all iOS models
- automatic beatgrid and bpm detection
- tempo sync, beat sync, manual beatmatching, tempo control with multiple ranges, fine adjust, fader bend, pitch bend
- beat synchronized jumping
- scratching (best with DVS or MIDI jog wheel)
- slip mode, slip scratching or slip reverse
- 8 cue/loop points
- MIDI control, integrated MIDI monitor and mapping
- relative DVS control
- multi-route/USB audio support, AirPlay
- split-cable support with stereo recording
- direct music library access
- Deezer and Dropbox integration
- history, queue
- recording with tracklist text file, export via iTunes File Sharing
- lowest latency and jitter
- many customization options in settings
PLUG-AND-PLAY CONTROLLER SUPPORT:
Hercules: DJ Control Air(+), DJControl Instinct, RMX2
iON: iDJ 2 GO
Numark: iDJ Live, iDJ Pro, N4, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Pro II
Reloop: Terminal Mix 2
Vestax: Spin2, VCI-400
DJ Player works with every USB Class Compliant MIDI controller and sound card, you can create your own mappings.
What's New in Version 7.1.4
Track browser is now MIDI mappable
- Convenient: if you scrolled away from the selected row by touch, it picks up the new location.
- Shift + select is back.
- Integrated with the "accidental overload" protection.
- NOTE: please remove the old factory mappings in iTunes File Sharing, if you want this feature enabled.
MIDI contact crash protection
- Bad USB cables and dirty connectors can crash the iOS MIDI subsystem. Now DJ Player survives these.
- USB audio/MIDI glitches and latency fixes (Vestax VCI-400, Hercules RMX2 and some others).
When i wanted to remix or a dj a song, i always had to use my computer. Which was bothering at time because i didn't ALWAYS have access to it. However this app allows me to dj from pretty much anywhere on my iPhone and iPad. And my music is also automatically there on the app which is another thing i enjoyed, because it's not really hard to sync your music unlike other places. It also has a really nice interface a feature. Would highly recommend it.
Best DJ solution ✔
So far the best app to use to make mashups, and mixes. It is simple and easy and you can mix music on-the-go as it provides a full DJ system that seamlessly integrates with your music library. Thanks for the app and the best mixes around the world.
Like this program, that I can easily find their favorite DJ, the interface is very professional, professional excuse can make our province to a lot of trouble, you deserve the program!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 12, 2014
- Version: 7.1.4
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iMect Ltd.
- © 2013 iMect and Superpowered
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$9.99
- License for iPhone and iPod touch$0.99
- Recording and DVS$0.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$4.99
- Gate and Filtered White Noise Fx$0.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$2.99
- Use DJ Player on all iOS devices$0.99