By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL SALE! GET DJ RIG FOR ONLY $1.99 (NORMALLY $9.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
THE PRO-QUALITY DJ MIXING APP
DJ Rig is a full-featured, double-deck DJ mixing app for iPhone. It provides instant song-playing from the device’s music library, automatic tempo sync and beat match, sample-based pads and performance recording, plus an arsenal of high-quality DJ effects. When used with the new iRig MIX audio mixer for iOS devices, DJ Rig provides the most portable professional setup for mobile DJs and musicians.
DJ Rig has many professional features not found in other DJ apps like its unique beat match, its selection of 12 high-quality DJ effects with XY control, built-in sampling pads, multiple cue points, crossfade curves and X-Sync. X-Sync (available when used with iRig MIX) enables anyone to automatically synchronize the app audio with any other external audio source like a second iOS device but also regular CD or MP3 players.
Professional DJ Features:
• Landscape and portrait interfaces
• Direct access to iPod library and playlists with instant play
• Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band Kill EQ, Headphones and Crossfader
• Tempo controls for fine BPM adjustments
• 3 crossfader curves for customizing fades
• Drag and zoom of waveform display
• Auto-level detect and adjust for the perfect balance between decks
• Crossfade filter allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
• Customizable deck interface (available for in-app purchase)
• Multiple output configurations for virtually any audio setup
• Supports all major digital audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• Live recorder allows you to record full mixing gigs
• Export your mixes via file sharing
Mix & Scratch
• Tempo Sync
• Beat Match – for the first time, a DJ iOS app that can align songs’ beats
• Fast BPM detection, beat analysis and beat map saving
• 4 visual cue points per song (1 built-in plus 3 available as in app purchase)
• Automatic looping, create loops with beat-accurate tempo divisions
• Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeck™ technology for scratching with cut-to-the-beat
• X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real-time and automatically syncs the audio/tempo of internal decks to external devices (when used with iRig MIX)
• Effects deck with 12 effects: Delay, Flanger, Crush, Filter High Pass, Filter Low Pass, Filter Band Pass, Compressor, Wah, Phaser, Fuzz, Reverb, Stutter (6 built-in plus 6 available for in-app purchase)
• XY touch interface
• All effects are BPM-synched
• Multiple controls
• Extra filter available
• On-the-fly sampler machine
• 9 pads matrix with assignable pads
• 15 sound banks available (8 built-in plus 7 available for in-app purchase)
• Live sampling functionality
• Pitch control
For more information:
What's New in Version 1.0.3
What's new in version 1.0.3
- Fixed issue with X-Sync
- General reliability improvements
This app is actually making me rethink my upcoming tour.
Once you get used to mixing, I found the upright position more useful than the double deck, but I'm not scratching live.
Praises: behaves well, the looping is stellar, the power cut effect is cool. The cdj style tables have a red progress meter, very helpful.
Complaints: even after fully purchasing and upgrading, I still get pop ups recommending the irig, I can't have that going on at an important moment. I've managed to crash it at least five times, just doing minimal mixing/looping. Can't risk live crashes, at least not all the time. On this one, I may be overlooking it, but the power kill button, with the cdj skin, seems to vanish in portrait mode...
I still really like and recommend this app. It's the first to make me rethink audio on iOS in live situations. I'm even considering the mixer, but I'm not sure I can justify it, if it crashes.
Hopefully, you'll see this being used on the next xXRx tour, coming soon....
I have been spinning vinyl for at least 12years. I have a pretty good midi set up for traktor as well.. So I'm familiar with both worlds . Point is this app is very good. I find myself using it whenever I have a free moment!! If the programmers let you export to WAV/AIFF instead of lame mp3/mp4. You programmers would make Alloooottt more $ + if you fixed ALL THE CRASHES! then I could trust it and it would be the ideal gig back up plan or perfect for demos
just an idea- maybe add a cool visualizer like electric sheep or g-force . or a photo slideshow at minimum . To play only within the vinyl itself ? that could potentially look cool.
Great but needs to fix crashes!
This app is amazing is a really good app if u want to be a dj or like music, but they really need to fix the crashes it has!! When im in the middle of recording it crashes and all the mixing i was doing is lost!! And loading the tracks and not being to hear anything is really getting annoying. If yall are to fix this it would be better .
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2012 IK Multimedia Production srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Bundle$9.99