Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you an aspiring DJ, and wish you had a simple app to assign and play custom samples? You need look no further than this app!
**IMPORTANT: If you experience crashes after updating your existing version of DJ Sampler, please delete and reinstall the app. The crash occurs because of your old sampler settings conflicting with the new 8 pad layout.
If you have any questions please let me know at email@example.com. Thanks! - Billy, SWIPELAB**
Use this app to turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully customizable sampling machine! 8 of the urban DJ industry’s favorite samples are also included in this app.
* Fully customizable! Import M4A and MP3 sounds and assign them to sampler pad buttons
* Assign up to 32 custom sounds! 4 Customizable sampler pads, 8 buttons per pad
* Simple interface designed to do one thing on your iPhone or iPad: Perform!
* Compatible with your iPod, iPhone, and also includes a high definition iPad version!
* 8 Urban DJ favorite samples included as default sounds (reggae horn, airplane passes, pulse buildup, and more!)
* Great for DJ’ing parties of all sizes
*USER TIP FOR PROFESSIONAL DJ'S!*
Get the most out of the DJ Sampler app by connecting your device to a mixer or speaker via a Headphones-to-RCA Y Cable.
“PERFECT for DJ’s that don’t have sample mapping capabilities!”
- DJ Billion, Toronto, Canada
What's New in Version 2.0
- Completely redesign user interface (new buttons, backgrounds and instructions)
- UI Compatibility with 4-Inch screen devices
- Stability fixes and improvements for all devices
We're planning to release some FREE skins for DJ Sampler in the next update: Wood, Carbon Fiber, Futuristic, etc.
Have a request for a skin? Or an idea that you want to share for the app in general?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and speak up!
The DJ Sampler Team
This app does exactly what it says it's supposed to do. It's what I was looking for in a portable instant replay. The only thing it needs now is to have the buttons change color after they've been played or pushed. This helps to know which sounds were used already. Other than that, I'm satisfied with the app.
Works great! Keeps sound running while changing pads to look for the next one where some others don't. 8 pads is great. Works so well we wish it had even more. We'd fill it up.
Confused by price
In the description for the free version it says upgrade to full for $1.99. I was charged $6.99 to get the full version.
App does what it says, but with no further developer upgrades it is going to be obsolete on my device.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BILLY BAMBAO
- © Dreamtank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.