djay 2 for iPhone
By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 DJ App, now with Spotify integration!
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
djay 2 for iPhone supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 7 or later. Auto-gain, wave colors, and key lock require iPhone 4S or better. Key detection and matching requires iPhone 5S or better.
What's New in Version 2.7.10
• Introducing Spotify saved songs in media library
• Enhanced Spotify media library integration with faster loads
• Added support for Spotify song saving
• Added persisting of loop length (if equal on all visible decks)
• Improved integration for Reloop Beatpad 2 controller
• Fixed Spotify in some cases requiring login at every launch
• Fixed possible crash when going in background on iPhone 4
• Other bugfixes
• Fixed missing key display in iTunes media library
• Stability improvements
If you like djay, please rate it with every update! Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to hearing your feedback.
So much fun❗️
This app brings hours and hours of fun and enjoyment, thank you so very much. If no one knew any better they would think I had a big deck of professional DJ equipment and actually knew what I was doing❗️LOl awesome updates, a genuine good time. Link this baby up with all your iTunes Library and you're ready to go out in a blaze of music glory😇💣💥❗️🆗
Problem with pitch!
After the last update when u change the bpm of a song before u could double click and it would go back to the original bpm for that song, well now it won't when u double click!
Also could you add voice Dj drops! Like dj's use or radio stations!
Excellent app! But...
Djay2 has not let me down yet! It's hard for me to say that I only use it every once-in-a-while, I'm always on this app! It's amazing I love it! ... Only thing is, it'd be nice if I could open my recordings in Garage Band, and then be able to expand and have MORE fun with my creations. It's just a thought, I mean, if I can open them in iMovie, I don't see why Garage Band isn't an option...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 2.7.10
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99