djay 2 for iPhone
By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
djay 2 for iPhone supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 7 or later. Auto-gain, wave colors, and key lock require iPhone 4S or better. Key detection and matching requires iPhone 5S or better.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
• All-new Spotify browse section: explore by new releases, featured playlists, genres, and moods
• Updated Apple Watch app for watchOS 3 with improved performance
• Improved overall app performance
• Improved stereo audio output when using iPhone built-in speakers
• Added support for seeking in the iOS lock screen and control center
• Added "Jump to Cue Point" setting for Automix
• Fixed pre-cueing when using HDMI adapter
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Party with Djay2 just got even better!
I bought djay 2 as soon as it came out because I had fallen in love with the first one! This has been one of the most fun and useful music apps on the app store! It is also THE BEST djay app on the app store. I have tried just about every djay app on the app store, and just keep coming back to Djay by Algoriddim. It certainly has the best quality, most features, and great support! Finally with the newest update, Automix no longer has to jump to Cue Points! That is great! I can now start the pool party up and not have to worry about getting a glipmse of a song because it skipped to a cue point halfway through the song! Awesome! Great app! Well worth the money and the Complete FX pack, is purchased once for all versions of Djay, Djay 2, Djay Pro! Love it!
This App Is Off The Hook!!!!!
I love this djay 2 app. I have Bluetooth speaker so when I walk in the door my speaker automatically syncs with my phone all I have to do is unplug my headphones and boom the music continues I didn't take off my coat or sit down. I was in a zone with this app. The crazy thing is I'm no djay but my neighbors want me to play for their parties. Crazy right!? Mixing is so easy with the beat per minute. One small down fall, they took off the gunshot sound effect and replaced it with a uhh! Not cool, but everything else is pop locking rocking word! Get it you will enjoy it especially if you have music already on you phone. Bless it one!
Love it as much as the one on my ipad
I'm a part-time mobile dj and as such I use djay 2 on my ipad air 2 with a Numark IDJ Pro controller and subs, light shows, etc. Recently I thought it'd be proactive to have something with a back up of all my thousands of songs so I ditched my Samsung Note 5 and picked up an iPhone 7+ and immediately installed djay 2 on my phone. Everything works perfectly, exactly like it's big brother on the ipad. Awesome mini product and at 1.99 you can't beat it's full feature set...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 76.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2017 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99