Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
djay 2 for iPhone supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 7 or later. Auto-gain, wave colors, and key lock require iPhone 4S or better. Key detection and matching requires iPhone 5S or better.
• Fixed user interface layout for the newest iOS devices
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Create professional playlists for the next party.
New update ruined the software
I am wondering..... all beatmapping and cue drops have been altered. Cue drops are sped up or slowed down intermittently. Bpm doesn't hold at all, even if synced it gets out of whack in a few measures....I have had this software on the past few iPhones I've had with zero issues this bad, ever. And I've been a customer since the very beginning.
I feel like this is propaganda to force me to purchase iPhone djay pro. I shouldn't have to because of your last bogus update which ruined my app. I have tried re-downloading also. I have thoroughly cleaned my phone and any temp data as well. I have reset phone many times as well. I have turned off Bluetooth and wifi many times also to rule out that as a cause too. Total bs. I noticed that the reviews are not readable in App Store also. What gives? As I'm sure many consumers would be ticked off at this unfair marketing ploy. I had upgraded every option and spent many years with your product to be shown this update to be devastating to the Algoriddim product name. What gives? I am truly very agitated ......
I look forward to a resolution promptly. And also a way to read comments on the App. , as I am sure there are others experiencing the same? Can you explain why the reviews are disabled so they cannot be read?
I thought by me being a long time valuable customer who had purchased any and all upgrades to this app would surely be assisted with this issue .
Thanks in advance.
Split que gone
Yo!! Change back the way it was. I was able to use my headphones to split and mix and now I can’t !!!! I don’t want or need an adapter because I’m not using a monitor to need a split adapter!!!! You just ruined my experience with this garbage update. 1 Star as of now. Change this back!!!!!!!! I shouldn’t have to buy an adapter of $20- I’m not in need of a second monitor- it worked for years before- the update today did not fix the issue- v2.8.15
Edit: changed my rating to 4- partly because it took two updates and also if an update was provided, was it tested before pushing out to users? Perhaps a lot of issues can be resolved if tested first. Glad my split option is fixed and maybe there is testing.....just would appreciate a little better attention to detail as updates like this can impact users especially if using this software professionally.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- algoriddim GmbH
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2018 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection $9.99
- Resonate FX Pack $3.99
- Gold Skin $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.