By algoriddim GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New in Version 2.8.8
• Improved error message when loading DRM-protected tracks
• Fixed issues with searching in full-screen media library on iOS 11
• Fixed issue with skipping backwards on iOS lock screen
Thank you for using djay 2. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Used to actually be good
The title explains it. Whenever I load a song and put both of them together one of the mixers act like it speeds up and slows down which of course throws me off balance making it impossible to make anything FIX THIS. I don’t need the app automatically speeding up and slowing down my music. So p,ease. Fix it. Now.
Good for novice and children
Decent app for kids wanting to learn simple basics of being a DJ.
I wouldn't recommend for a novice or party DJ.
Overpriced for what it actually does. Limited and restricted for serious music programming. In short, fancy toy.
My DJ 2
Excellent tool for all of your entertainment needs.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 2.8.8
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2017 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99