By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New in Version 2.8.5
• All-new Spotify browse section: explore by new releases, featured playlists, genres, and moods
• Improved overall app performance
• Added support for seeking in the iOS lock screen and control center
• Added "Jump to Cue Point" setting for Automix
• Fixed pre-cueing when using HDMI adapter
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Beat matching issue remains
I use tracks I have ripped from vinyl. Many times the sync feature doesn't work. The device that allows stereo output from iPad also has a problem, a bad buzz. 100 bucks on that one at Sam ash and no refund!
I have been a working DJ for 19 years in NYC. I mix with a single headphone and a monitor of the live mix. This program makes it hard to adjust the cue/mix slider. That should be on the deck so I can use regular headphones.
Mostly- make the sync work all the time!!!! Traitor does it, why not you guys? I pr ever to use djay because it's cute and simple. Djay pro Is good too on my computer but still the sync issue.
I use it Dj2 alone or with the my pioneer wego3 as a backup to my big controllers. Never used it for Djing a paying gig, only last minute get together sand such it's been working well for me. I've even told fellow Djs about Dj2. Also, I have Dj pro on my MacBook, but it's used as a backup when Serato acts funky on me which is extremely rare🎧
Ever since your latest update Jan 23rd for Djay Pro my audiobus app went audiobust and I can no longer use the app audiobus to connect djay pro to the RMX-1000 app. Djay pro just stays asleep with the letters zzzzzz floating from the side in the adiobus app! Please fix this bug asap as I rely on the apps to use in tandem for my DJ gigs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2017 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Gold Skin$3.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99