Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• “One of the most impressive music apps we’ve seen for the iPad to date.” — Engadget
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPad Air or iPad mini with Retina display, or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus (iTunes only)
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, DDJ-WeGO2, DDJ-WeGO3, DDJ-ERGO, Vestax Spin 2, Numark iDJ Pro, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
• Fixed user interface layout for the newest iOS devices
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, but don’t buy the Pro version
I recently paid $20 for the Pro version and was very disappointed with it. There are No Skins to add color so it is all black and very plain looking. You don’t get that Djay feel because the songs don’t load like a record onto the turntables like it does with Djay 2. There’s no turntable arms to play with like with DJay 2 where you can advance the turntable arm to a different position but and the song keeps playing until you let it go. The song selection tabs are very small and difficult to find if you are quickly loading songs, Because the dark colors all blend in. Only 2 turntables show at a time. You can’t record while trying to mix because it stops the recording.
Almost Bliss... just tighten the recording feature.
Such an incredible little app, especially for the price. I have DJed at large festivals with this app and it has served me well.
The area of complaint really centers around the recording feature: I have had the settings reset numerous times and on a number of occasions have ended up with a light distortion that made the recording unusable. As any DJ knows it's extremely frustrating to think you have a jammin recording of a really special live mix only to find out that the recording is not usable. If the DJay team could tighten up this feature and make it bullet proof, I would have no complaints about this app whatsoever!
Great app for someone that doesn't want to spend thousand on turntables, programs, mixers, and records. I wanted to replace my set up and records, I sold when was going through a hard time, but didn't want to spend all the money and time replacing the vinyl. I tried a few apps but didn't seem to interest me. The first time used the first djay I was hooked. It can never replace the feel and sound of real vinyl, but it's great alternative for those not wanting to make a big investment.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- algoriddim GmbH
- 132.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2018 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection $9.99
- Gold Skin $3.99
- Resonate FX Pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.