djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of songs. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
• 1-, 2-, 4-deck, and video modes
• Modular design with customizable tools, sampler and FX configurations
• New high-res waveforms
• New Video mode with Photos integration
• Single Deck view: prepare your tracks and library
• Automix view
• “My Library” section to create your own playlists
• Spotify integration
• Create smart playlists with tracks from iTunes, Spotify, and the file system
• Powerful track filtering: filter any playlist by BPM, key, and other attributes
• Split mode: show two library sources side by side
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Match powered by Spotify
• Mix photos in perfect sync with the beat
• Beat-matched automatic photo slide shows
• Adjustable frequency of photos per beat
• Image effects
• Keyboard Shortcut Editor
• Save up to 8 loops per song
• Assign names to saved cue points and loops
• Cue Loops
New audio engine
• High-quality, low-latency audio engine
• Post-fader FX
• High-quality effects, filter, and EQs
• Master output effects via AudioUnits
• Instant access to millions songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
CDJ Integration - officially certified by Pioneer DJ
• Native support for CDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control including slip mode, scratching, pitch bending, looping, cueing, master tempo
• Library navigation including Spotify, iTunes, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs
• AAC / WAV
• iTunes export
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer DJ CDJ lineup
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
Built for macOS
• Support for Touch Bar
• Native 64-bit application
• Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Extensive keyboard shortcuts
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration
• Accessible via VoiceOver
djay Pro 2 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro 2. No recording available for songs from Spotify.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro 2 please download them first via iTunes. DRM protected songs are not supported and djay Pro can not access tracks from Apple Music.
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Added support for Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Improved reliability of playback of streamed tracks
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for using djay Pro. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Missing something from original DJay Pro for accessibility support.
First, I want to say that I love your product. I use it in an unusual way as a my primary music player for teaching music in public schools. It is way better than just using plain old iTunes, plus I live the tempo and key change feature, which is awesome for teaching music. My big problem is my eyesight. I am getting older and even with corrective lenses I can’t see the text as well with the dark interface. The last version of DJay Pro had the feature to change the interface to white, which I can see. To aggrivate the situation, if I plug into a projector (VGA connection is not full HD), the screen resolution changes and then the scaling artifacts make the clarity of the current dark interface so hard to read, that I have to get really close to the screen. I don’t know if the light screen option can be put back into the newer version, but it would be appreciated by at least one user. Because of the dark interface, I find myself going back to the old version, just because I can read what is in the playlists.
Needs an update. Right now, it’s useless.
I am a huge fan of the 1st app DJay Pro. I molded with the software almost instantly. I loved the software but I knew that it was capable of more which is why i was happy to see that algoriddim had been listening to it’s customers and working hard on something in the background and released this app. i bought it without even thiking which is something i never do. I’ll have to stick to my guns from now on because this thing is straight up unusable right now. Slow. Skips. Lags. The effects arent any better. Theres some kind of glitch with the Sync button that just gets the track kiiiiinnnnd of close to the exact number. There are other glitches, i’m sure you guys already know about. I am not paying for a DJay pro 3. Please send an update. It’s back to the first app for now..
Well worth the money
Thank you guys for making another great app, djay pro 2 is visually pleasing and plays near flawlessly. There are sooo many features and different layouts that provide great flexibility for djs.
—— One bug I hope gets fixed is regarding the gain/trim knob mapping on my Pioneer DDJ-SX2. Though the physical knob is in its “0” position, djay pro does not read it that way. It’s always 3-5 decibels lower. Increasing the physical gain/trim knob does not match properly with the app, for example: maxing out the physical knob will only show the virtual knob at a third of the max. ——
Its not a huge deal, but it can get a bit annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Other than that this app is perfect!
- algoriddim GmbH
- 269 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2018 algoriddim GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.