By algoriddim GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Apple Design Award Winner 2016 **
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Built exclusively for iPad, djay Pro seamlessly integrates with your media library and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, and video mixing give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Jog Wheels
• Four Decks
• Landscape & Portrait Modes
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations powered by The Echo Nest
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
• Video library with pre-bundled content
• Video mixing and scratching
• Music Visualizers
• Visual FX
• Title & image overlays
• A/V recording
• Support for external displays and Airplay
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Crossfader assignments (left, right, thru)
• Spotify + iTunes
• Video library
• History and Queue
• Instant preview
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled samples by DJQbert
• Live Audio Recording
• Live Video Recording
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for DJ controllers including Reloop Beatpad, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO, Numark Mixdeck Quad, Numark iDJ Pro
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
Optimized for iPad Pro
• Smart Keyboard integration (over 70 keyboard shortcuts)
• Advanced iOS 9 Multitasking integration (Slide Over, Split view, and Portrait modes)
• Full HD video capture and rendering (1080p)
• Support for 4K videos
• AirPlay Integration
• iPad camera integration
• 60 frames per second graphics rendering
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits, and metadata with iOS and Mac versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with any iPad running iOS 8 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A free trial of Spotify Premium is available to all djay Pro users.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via the Music app. No support for DRM protected songs.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
• Optimized for the new iPad Pro models
• Improved mapping for Reloop Mixon 4
• Fixed downbeat restore button being disabled in some cases
• Fixed possible crash when using MIDI controller to control media library
• Fixed upload of video recordings to YouTube
• Fixed Audiobus integration
• Various fixes and improvements
• Fixed possible crash when rotating device
Thank you for using djay Pro. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
"Artists, i.e., students in a craft which can never be mastered."
Should you be a pundit or a pandit in the ministry of audio engineering, Algoriddim has provided a platform, thus far, most impressive. Currently utilizing: iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Air 2, iP7+ and an iMac 5k Retina through previous generation Bose speakers. Sound is excellent, effects work seamlessly with GarageBand running parallel. Music Production is my passion and this app is allowing for further growth and expansion. This would be day one dedicating effort to this software and there is still much to be learned (as expected). Looking forward to mastering: multiple decks / split output, MIDI interface and incorporating visual elements. Advice on daisy chaining peripheral's is welcomed. As they say, "When the student is ready the teacher shall appear." FYI, additional controllers and hardware are $$$ no matter which software you chose. The touch interface on the iPad alone is excellent. Next step is research. Thank you for allowing us to break boundaries and create the soundtrack of our own lives!
A metaphysical vessel in a physical vessel dancing on a cosmic vessel 🕯
Even for Professionals!
I'm a professional DJ and I absolutely LOVE this app! I have it installed on my iPad Pro and use it in conjunction with my Pioneer WEGO3. This app allows me to blend and mix songs with a very minimum setup.
Can't wait until I get a controller.....
What's the best controller?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 24, 2017
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 295 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2017 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99
- Resonate FX Pack$3.99
- Juggle FX Pack$3.99
- Slice FX Pack$3.99
- Warp FX Pack$3.99
- Modulate FX Pack$3.99