By algoriddim GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** 40% OFF - INTRODUCTORY PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME **
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
Powerful DJ Interface
• Four Decks
• Instant access to over 20 million songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations powered by The Echo Nest
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
• Spotify + iTunes
• Persistent history and queue
• Instant preview
• Inline search
• Light / dark mode
• Expanded mode
Four Deck Mixing
• Horizontal / vertical layouts
• Custom crossfader assignments (left, right, thru)
• Horizontal / vertical
• Two deck / four deck
• Variable zoom level
• Live sampling and preset editing
• Pre-bundled content by Loopmasters
• Pre-bundled scratch samples by DJQbert
• AAC / WAV
• iTunes export
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Variable automatic transitions (configurable duration, style, in- and out-points)
• Automix Radio powered by The Echo Nest
Advanced DJ Tools
• Cue Points
• Slip Mode
• Beat grid editing
• Over 30 state-of-the-art audio effects powered by Sugar Bytes (available via In-App Purchase)
• Up to three chain-able audio effects per deck
• XY-Pad and Instant FX
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
Built for OS X
• Native 64-bit application
• 60 frames per second graphics engine
• Optimized for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• Optimized for iMac with Retina 5K Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Extensive keyboard shortcuts
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits and meta data with iOS versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro. A seven day free trial of Spotify Premium is available to djay Pro users.
The recording feature can only be used with songs stored locally on your Mac (no recording with songs from Spotify).
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro please download them first via iTunes. No support for DRM protected songs.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
• Added support for Casio XW-DJ1, a new scratch DJ controller specifically designed for djay
• Improved reliability of iCloud metadata sync between Mac and iOS
• Improved refreshing of iTunes library to retain song flags
• Fixed issue when activating microphone with certain audio devices
Everything is cool with the app the only problem I’m having is that I downloaded the FX sound on my iPad so I should n’t have to repurchase the FX sound again I’m showing an error message when I try to restore purchase in the DJ app fx sound file it just show error please fix so I do not have to re-pay but all in all the dj pro app is great.
most beautiful digital interface!
best looking software out there. what makes it a million times better is its hook directly up with spotify. the reason i put three stars is because of my ONLY dislike. Which is it isnt compatible with my hercules rmx
board. so i havent been able to fully appreciate this software yet. and i do not want to spend a bunch of money on a compatible table. just a suggestion.
Decent app, but the latest version is a diappointing piece of software development
Don’t waste your money, unless you absolutely have no other option!!
I strongly feel that this should not be a paid software. VIrtualDJ or Serato is the way to go. The only reason to use this is Spotify integration.
I was a satisfied customer till recently…when they rolled out the “update” and broke midi mappings, which are quintessential to every DJ.
Their software development and support is a Joke!!
When I contacted support about the midi issue, their response was:
Thanks for contacting us.
This is a known issue and should be fixed with the next update.
If it is a known issue, then why treat your customers like sh**? Why release something which will cause regression?
After a few days I was asked to install djay Pro 1.0.2, but the issue was still not fixed.
A different rep contacted me and asked if I had reinstalled the drivers. I tried that, but the problem persists.
They were essentially using me as their tester for something they had broken…NOT COOL!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 29.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: algoriddim GmbH
- © 2006-2015 algoriddim GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection$9.99