By ONYX Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
☆☆☆☆☆ TOP 3 Music Paid iPad App in USA! ☆☆☆☆☆
"A small price to pay for the ability to join an iPad drum circle." - Macworld
>>> Check out the demo video at youtu.be/tFdZVPIaYKM
If you've always wanted to learn to play the Djembe, here is your chance. With the help of DjembePad, you can now produce the kind of timeless, infectious rhythms you dream of - without the need to purchase or carry around an actual drum.
Traditional Djembe drums tend to be large and cumbersome, and cost upwards of $100. They're not ideal for taking to a party or a friend's house for a jamming session, and they might not make you very popular with your neighbors.
With DjembePad, you will experience all the benefits of a real Djembe but none of the drawbacks. It has an incredibly realistic sound and feel, but the iPad weighs just 1.5 pounds and is 0.5 inch thin. You can practice anywhere, anytime - but you can also use headphones or turn down the volume.
Master the Djembe with DjembePad
• Natural and realistic - place on your lap and play just like a normal drum
• Hit different zones to produce different sounds
• Improve your timing with the help of the built-in metronome
KEEP IN MIND:
• The iPad creates a realistic sound, but it is not a real drum. It can withstand the handling that is necessary to create the sound you desire, but it will break if treated too violently. DjembePad works best if placed on a soft surface or a lap, not a hard table.
• Like the iPod, the iPad does not come with a powerful set of speakers. To truly appreciate the rich, vibrant sound of the Djembe, you should use headphones or a set of external loudspeakers.
Would be fun to get 10 people playing wtih this at the same time
I can only picture what an iPad drum circle would look like with this app, except the kind of people that generaly form a drum circle are not typically the kind of people running around with iPads... yet. I liked the app in general, but wish I had a few more options like being able to adjust the sound a bit.
I'd like to get a drumstick for iPad!
If there's two electrostatic drumsticks..
It would be good for rhythm.
Wanna make it a bit louder.. for actual play..
And make symbulz and other acoustics for funny amusement, too.
Drumming on the go!
My kids and I are having lots of fun with this app. I brought my iPad to their music class the other day and played along with some songs using this app. Great sound - works well.
- Category: Music
- Released: May 31, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ONYX 3
- © 2010 ONYX 3
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.