DJI Assistant Software
Real-time Parameter Adjustments
Support for Bluetooth 4.0
Support for DJI A2 Flight Controller Systems(with master controller firmware version updated to V2.2 or above, and LED firmware version updated to V1.1 or above )
Support for Ronin and Ronin-M
DJI A2 Flight Controller Features:
- Real-time Parameter Adjustments
- Real-time Flight Data Display
- Basic Settings: Aircraft, Mounting, RC, Gain, IMU & Compass
- Advanced Settings: Motors, F/S, IOC, Gimbal, Voltage, Flight Limits and Landing Gear
- Restore Default Settings
- Multi-language Support
DJI Ronin Features:
- Gimbal Settings: Motor, SmoothTrack
- Remote Control Settings: Deadband, Maximum Speed, Smoothing, Endpoint and Channels
- Live Data Feed
- Restore Default Settings
* Added support for panorama mode in Ronin MX
* Optimized performance
Ratings and Reviews
WARNING: Doesn’t work with iPhone X
The bar that goes across the screen where you select “gimbal” “control” “viewer” “more” will constantly shift up and down, blocking the options to choose from and sometimes moves up entirely off screen so that you can’t make any more selections. This is horrible and basically makes the app unusable, and in order to set up the Ronin M you need this app, so guess what? If you have an iPhone X you can’t use the Ronin M, which seems pretty stupid to me. How do you rely so much on an app but then don’t make it compatible with the newest phone? (Which has been out for months now...)
Needs to be updated for iPhone X
DJI, I absolutely love your hardware on everything you produce, please don’t forget about this app, just needs a bit of cleaning up for iPhone X users to make it look sharp. Plus there’s a comical issue where a selection bar keeps moving up the screen whenever I press anything on the screen. Please please please update this app for 2018
First of all, everyone who has written a 1-star review here needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to use a computer (and patience). If you read the manual, you should have a clear understanding of what this app does, or doesn't do for that matter.
This app works EXACTLY as intended for the Ronin. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it didn't do anything to blow me away. I can easily open this, pair it with my Ronin-M, calibrate, and tweak sensitivity settings. What more do you need it for??
The only drag is that it doesn't stay paired to your Ronin when you close the app on your phone, which just requires you to re-open the app and pair it automatically. A 30-second fix.
Stop complaining, people.
- SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 DJI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.