Capture the world from above. DJI GO 4 has been optimized for all of DJI's latest products. These include the Phantom 4 Series, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides near real-time image transmission and camera settings adjustment, as well as editing and sharing of aerial imagery.
All-new Homepage and UI
Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
Camera Settings Adjustment
Updated playback interface
Updated Editor with improved UI
More templates and music tracks in Editor
Convenient video downloading, editing and sharing
Integrated live streaming
Near real-time flight data recording
- Supports distinguishing between master and slave functions for the Cendence custom key.
- Adds a new full-screen mode with interface layout featuring a production monitor style.
- Adds a click to focus function in full-screen mode.
- Adds a parameter setting function for gimbal roll axis.
- Reduces information prompts in slave mode.
- Adds a new function where you can recenter the gimbal or move it downwards with the custom button.
Ratings and Reviews
Was once broken - Now seems fine
I recently purchased a Spark. Super awesome drone, especially since it’s so small. It is precise and hovers. A large upgrade from the $80 Walmart drone I had before.
The app was nice, I had experience with it and the Inspire 2. But it kept crashing over and over. Just as people mention in the reviews. But after a recent update, it has worked flawlessly. It even seems to drain less battery on my phone than usual. I would give it five stars, but because this crashing problem lasted about a month, it’s somewhat crushing to that fifth star. The Spark costs a few hundred dollars. Our Inspire two after all cameras and batteries is about 6K. Not to mention that we use two Inspires for most shoots. Bad for having problems. Good for fixing it quickly.
I love the fun options on the drone. It makes taking simple and fun shots so easy. And their is also so much available maneuvering, so that one can do their own thing if they want. It goes fast, and is very quiet.
Works well in flight, auto editing is useful
Never had any problem in understanding the app and its functions. It’s really clear even when you have to deal with stressful situations in flight. The store needs more variety, there is no accessories I can find, only flagship products. Really don't care about the social media part of it. Most complaints I see here and in forums are about HARDWARE limitations or misuse.
Despite being a movie industry professional for 20 years, I really like the auto editing features even though half the automatic scene choices I have to fine tune. I wish there are longer clips to choose from in this function, an ample selection of filters and more styles/music to select. Most of my flights are not supposed to be masterpieces of cinematography, I just want to escape from the ground a little while and toy around and this autonomous features make these flights more likely to be documented.
Another suggestion: The interface does well its job, but lets face it - its really boring! How about something like “skins” to choose from? Something more aggressive like from a jet plane, or minimalistic and uncluttered for better viewing experiences or even “fantasy” like an alien ship? You can sell these, people will pay for it because not everyone takes itself too seriously.
Anyway, keep the good work, guys. Looking forward for the next generation of DJI products.
App Won’t Work on my iPhone 6S
I got a Mavic Pro Platinum a couple of weeks ago. I tried to connect it to my personal iPhone 6S. The app constantly said it was “Disconnected” with the drone. I then tried my wife’s iPhone 6 and my work phone (iPhone 6S+) and they both worked just fine. I was able to update the firmware and fly the drone with both of those phones. I called support the next day and was told to “use the other phones that work”. When I explained that I didn’t want to have to use my wife’s phone or my work phone all the time, all I got from the tech was, “just wait until the new app update comes out.” Well, it’s been 4 weeks now since an update, and I have not been able to fly my drone with my personal phone. I talked to my work and they don’t want me using it to fly the drone and my wife isn’t around all the time.
I’m giving this app 1 star for the crappy support, poor ability to work with all phones, and its ability to make so many others, just like me, as mad as I am. I am very disappointed in you DJI. If only you could create software as good as your hardware.
- SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- 519.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 DJI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.