This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect your mobile or tablet with your DJI Equipment and start filming!
- The Inspire, Phantom and Matrice series flying platforms
- The Osmo handheld gimbal and camera
- Live HD camera view
- Dynamic map view
- Camera controls and settings
- Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
- ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
- Sharing on social media and messaging apps
- SkyPixel aerial photography community
- YouTube live streaming
- Real-time flight records
- Video tutorials and documentation
What's New in Version 3.1.18
1. Updated the music library and opening scenes.
2. Added music favoriting.
the login and registration process.
2. Added access to the Unmanned Aerial System
Went from amazing to super frustrating.
Don't fly very often, so I always do latest software and firmware updates for the controller, drone, app and batteries before I fly. Bad move. My P3P flew like a dream the last time I flew it about 6 months ago no prob. Got it out 4 days ago. Updated. Did a full preflight check (I am a licensed pilot) and no video signal. It says detecting strong interference. I move to another location 15 miles away, same deal. Move to another location 10 miles from that. No change. Been to all the forums, troubleshooting for days and am very frustrated. All three places could always fly far with no video issues, now it won't connect a video feed from 2 feet away on the ground. I am going to give DJI the Benefit of the doubt and hope they realize the problem they must have caused (I've read everyone else's angry reviews) and fixes it soon. I'll update my review then. Till then, I'm looking into other products.
Iv read a lot of people’s negative reviews since the last software update. I had to the update as well. Didn’t take the first time so I couldn’t pair my devices. Then I finally got them to pair but my aircraft had no connection. It was aggravating at first but I just redone the steps from the beginning then it worked fine. My Phantom 3S flies better than ever and I continue to level up as a pilot so cheers DJI.
Can't Download Videos
Super cool features when creating/editing videos... unfortunately, after creating videos, I am on able to save to my phone/computer. My edited projects download to 90% then they completely freeze. When I called the customer service helpline, they simply told me to uninstall and reinstall the app. Still doesn't work.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.1.18
- Size: 477 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- © 2016 DJI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.