DJI Mimo is a comprehensive app that offers intuitive, powerful editing tools for users to enhance their photos and video.
As the all-in-one app made specifically for the DJI Osmo Pocket handheld gimbal, Mimo offers HD live view during recording, intelligent features such as My Story for quick editing, and other tools not available with a handheld stabilizer alone. Mimo lets you capture, edit, and share the best of your moments, right from your fingertips.
1. Supports HD live view and 4K video recording.
2. Controls Osmo Pocket via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi when using Osmo Pocket with the Wireless Module.
3. My Story video templates designed by professionals allow you to edit your videos in a single tap.
4. Precise face identification and real-time Beautify mode enhances photos and videos instantly.
5. Create dynamic slideshows with music from the photos you’ve taken.
6. Upload and share videos with just a tap.
7. Advanced video editing functions: Trim and split clips, adjust playback speed, reverse, and more.
8. Tune image quality to meet your needs: Brightness, saturation, contrast, color temperature, vignette, and sharpness.
9. Multiple filters, music templates, and watermark stickers finish your videos with a unique flair.
1. Adds 7 stickers to Editor.
2. Adds 2 templates to My Story.
3. Binds Osmo Shield to Osmo Pocket for comprehensive support.
4. Improves overall performance and fixes some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Mimo Osmo pocket
I have enjoyed this app With the Osmo pocket the only thing I’m waiting for is story mode and I believe that DJI will update this app and we will have story mode. I have faith in DJI. Thanks for all your Products DJI. One other thing DJI, I would like to be able to download 4K video to my iPad Pro which is not supported.
It’s not bad
This needs to get all the updates to make this have some proper functionality with some iPad or iPad Pro support. How it doesn’t have that is kinda worrying but I have seen the content people on YouTube that have dji supplied Osmo Pockets for review and they have all types of cool stuff. They have d-cinelike, 120 & 200 FPS @ 1080 or 8x slomotion and other stuff they haven’t disclosed yet So why give us the handicapped software? That seems insane that they would have all this functionality since late December 2018. Don’t hold the application hostage, seems like certain functions are on a timer. Well other than that it’s AMAZING!
Give us D-Cinelike
False advertising, app has no pro color profiles for the Osmo Pocket. Class action lawsuit?
- SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- 181.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 DJI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.