Latest mobile game of worldwide hit DJMAX TECHNIKA!
Recommended by countless global rhythm game maniacs, DJMAX TECHNIKA Q!
Best of the best maniacs are gathered in DJMAX TECHNIKA Q.
Compete with fans around the globe with your skills!
▷ Discount sales of MUSIC SHOP! 10Q discount each time you purchase 2 songs!
Fly Away - XeoN (Q Original)
Melody - bermei.inawaza/UC
The Last Dance - Urbatronic Chopsticks
Your Own Miracle - Ruby Tuesday
OBLIVION - ESTi
Ask to Wind - Forte Escape
DIVINE SERVICE - Electronic Boutique
Ladymade Star - ESTi
XLASHER - Hosoe Shinji
Cypher Gate - 7 Sequence
Thor - XeoN
Fermion - makou
Remember - Lin-G
Here in the Moment - Ruby Tuesday
SON OF SUN - Hosoe Shinji
Raise me up - Planetboom
Lover - NDLee
XeuS - XeoN
▶ DJMAX TECHNIKA Q Features◀
- Over 100 songs from best of DJMAX! Various genre and sound!
- Unique play system with running MV!
- Over 300 types of patterns and difficulties
- The best rhythm action with real key sound playing real music!
- Fashionable note styles and skins!
- Real-time ranking competition with users around the globe!
- Album play feature! Music, MV and lyrics! DJMAX TECHNIKA Q music has been upgraded!
▶ How to play DJMAX TECHNIKA Q◀
- Timeline will move horizontally following rhythm after music starts.
- Touch the note when timeline reaches the center of the note.
- When fever gage is full, activate fever by pressing [FEVER]
- When fever is activated, all plays get the highest scores.
- Try to get more points with 'LUCKY BONUS' that appears randomly in the game!
* Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DJMAXglobalofficial
* twitter : https://twitter.com/DJMAX_global
* instagram : https://www.instagram.com/djmax_officialsite
※ Forward all and any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
@ NEOWIZ All rights reserved."
- Added 4LINE pattern play.
- Minor bugfix
Ratings and Reviews
I can't find 4 line model, why? Where is it
Gotta Love The DJMAX!!!
I have been a fan of DJMAX games from their very first game for the PSP and I have them all! And once the first app version (DJMAX RAY) was released I had to get in on it and get all the songs. Of course it had a few bugs in the beginning, but they fixed it over time with the updates and now it's awesome with very little hassles.
And now they have just released this game a few days ago and I seen it and had to get it! I have been playing the arcade version of Technika and found the gameplay interesting. It is no longer the classic note scroller type where the keys are at the bottom of the screen and the notes fall to them while you hit them in time with the music. It's now a touch screen type where you hit the notes that display themselves stationary on the screen in time with the musical time line that scrolls left and right on top and bottom rows. It takes a little getting used too but this is also very addicting in its own way as well. Anyway, I just had to get this app and I'm loving it just as much as any other djmax game that I have.
Expect some bugs or loading issues like Djmax ray has had when first being released, but over time I'm 100% sure that they will fix them in future updates and help this version of djmax go down in history with its predecessors and be one of the best rhythm games out there.
Great Game But.....
Being a fan of DJMax since the PC online game, I've always had high expectations of the brand. I believe it was at its peak when it hit the Sony PSP because those games were awesome to no end. We jump forward to today and we have DJMax Technika Q......the sign of the brands fall from its previous games and possibly the last DJMAX game we'll see. Sure, we Technika Tune on the PSVita but has long been abandoned by Neowiz with no planned DLC and all of its sound team jumping ship to form its own company "Nurijoy".
Now about this game, sure, it's Technika to the very core but the fact that this game is nothing but another cash cow like DJMAX Ray, it's obvious that you're going to spend money to get most of the songs.....lots of it. Honestly, if you got money to throw at Neowiz, by all means, go ahead as this is a fun game but I recommend playing this on a tablet than on your phone. The game sometimes suffers from slow ups if your device isn't up to date which causes some problems during gameplay.
Truth be told, Neowiz makes some of the dumbest decisions with its games and this is one of them. Going from PC, PSP, Arcade, PSVita, to finally ending up as a mobile game is one of the most shameful things I've seen to what was one of the most prominent franchises in the music game genre. Thank Neowiz for wanting to focus on the mobile market....because they've killed DJMAX.
- NEOWIZ Corporation
- 266.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NEOWIZ All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 60Q $5.99
- 10Q $0.99
- 165Q $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.