The PitchTracker app requires a PitchTracker ball in order for data collection. It includes a demo mode with examples of pitching data to see how the app works.
The PitchTracker system (sensor + app) uses motion analytics to unlock in-depth, comprehensive pitching data.
- COLLECT: PitchTracker captures throwing motion data in real-time and converts it into easy-to-understand pitching metrics.
- ANALYZE: Review the most complete pitching analysis system available, with six detailed metrics and video capture ability.
- IMPROVE: Track your progress over time. Use charts and bullpen sessions to improve and analyze your pitching delivery.
After your 14-day trial, become a PREMIUM PITCHER for only $9.99 per month or $89.99 annually to gain access to premium features.
- Unlock spin rate and all the pitch metrics
- See your trends by pitch type
- Track your performance over time
- Access all of your video history
- Connect with teammates and other players
Purchase of a PitchTracker ball includes a 14-day trial. The PitchTracker app will still capture limited data without a subscription. See more iTunes payment details below.
Premium Hitter payment through iTunes.
You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
PITCHING CHANGE: PitchTracker now measures and visualizes Spin Direction!
In addition, this version also contains the improvements listed below.
* Improved pitch transfer progress and classification
* Audio readout control via Settings
* Miscellaneous enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money
Bought this when first came out. Seems to be a good product, however shortly after trial period is over all you have is velocity. $150 for ball then they want $10 a month to see everything else. Looking at $270 for this over first year. No thanks. Way too much. Should of stuck with the Skillz balls that read velocity for $20 with no other fees. Other traditional methods for seeing spin. Hopefully competitor comes out and they have to adjust those monthly fees.
Don’t waste your money
Excellent customer service. I have a problem with the first ball I received after two phone calls I had a brand new ball. So far the second ball works flawlessly.
PitchTracker is simple, easy to use and great for data collection and tracking. It feels exactly like a real baseball! Incredible product.
- Diamond Kinetics, Inc.
- 372.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Diamond Kinetics Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pitcher $9.99
- Premium Pitcher $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.