DM1 for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DM1 is an advanced vintage Drum Machine. It turns your iPhone into a fun and creative beat making machine.
Easy and fast to use, loaded with 99 superb electronic drum kits and beautiful hyper-realistic graphics, DM1 has been designed for a lot of instant fun.
As electronic musicians ourselves, we, at Fingerlab, have developed DM1 with the intention of delivering the perfect mix between fun playability and powerful sonic capacities. We always keep in mind the importance of a beautiful design with the right balance of powerful abilities while avoiding clumsy, overbusy interfaces.
Check our 99 electronic drum kits. 28 classic vintage drum kits plus 71 in-house produced electronic kits, edited and mastered at Fingerlab professional studio.
DM1 offers 5 main sections:
1 - THE STEP SEQUENCER frees your imagination with a smart use of the multi-touch screen. Just turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create cool beats, or unexpected rhythms!
2 - THE DRUM PADS simply lets you play and record the beat that tickles your fingers. No need to be a first-class drummer, automatic quantize does the work for you.
3 - THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
4 - THE FX TRACKPADS a creative FX trackpad to distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Delay, Phaser, Formant, Dalek, Filter, Compressor, Envelope follower, Synth and Dub Delay.
5 - THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created. Just drag and drop the patterns onto the timeline. Fast and easy.
- Retina Display
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun
- 99 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
- Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix
- Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, pan controls, and custom drum kit per channel
- 9 Drum pads, quantized recording
- FX Trackpad for real-time sonic destruction
- 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
- The Randomizer tool
- Extra fast drum kit loading
- Playable pattern selection for extra creativity
- Mode song with intuitive editing
- High-quality export to SoundCloud, DropBox, FaceBook, Email, iTunes shared folder or AudioCopy
- Audio background mode
- Audiobus support
- Export your song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes folder)
- Full Midi implementation
- Inter-App Audio support
Watch DM1 video trailer on YouTube Fingerlab's channel:
Feel free to let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the next DM1 update.
Watch us : vimeo.com/ fingerlab
Visit us : fingerlab.net
Follow us : twitter.com/ fingerlab
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Fingerlab
What's New in Version 3.4.1
-Minor bug fix
I've been using this app for a long time and it's great but lately when I try to play patterns they don't repeat and the sounds glitch. I had to delete the app and download it again to get it to work before and it worked fine for a few days but then started doing the same thing again. I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm using the app on an iPhone6s plus.