Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- connect with your Flickr account and view your panoramas with our 3d viewer,
- order gorgeous prints (posters, framed prints or canvas) of your panoramas and ship them worldwide,
- get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
If you own a Galileo motorized head, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
What's New in Version 5.4
- bug fixes for iPhone 6S
- stability improvement
Galileo users, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
Tried several other pano apps and keep coming back to this one. Like it better then the iPhone 5s pano. Nice update too! Pano to "video" option works great. Sorry if someone might not like the fact that all the features cost but this is not your run of the mill free/.99 app. Keep up the great work and thanks for the support email response when I needed it.
Best photo experience app
Want to remember your surroundings or explain to someone what you have seen or experienced. This app will capture one or two photos or a 180 or 360 degree experience by switching photos together seamlessly. Definitely pay the few dollars for the HD function for ALL of your photos. You will not be disappointed!!!
Absolutely the best way to get Panoramic Photos. It can also take "Google Cardboard" pictures.
Once you get the hang of it, the images come out FANTASTIC!
It's like there are little people inside the app, stitching all the images together.
Once in awhile an app comes out that is truly amazing.
This is that app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dermandar (Offshore) S.A.L.
- © 2016 Dermandar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- High Definition Unlimited Upgrade$1.99
- HD Video Unlimited Upgrade$1.99