Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- connect with your Flickr account and view your panoramas with our 3d viewer,
- order gorgeous prints (posters, framed prints or canvas) of your panoramas and ship them worldwide,
- get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
If you own a Galileo motorized head, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
What's New in Version 5.4
- bug fixes for iPhone 6S
- stability improvement
Galileo users, please get the app DMD Panorama for Galileo.
Best $2 I've Ever Spent. Best Panoramic Camera in the App Store.
I've been using Dermandar's Panorama App since it's inception. It blows away the competition (including options from Google, Apple and Microsoft) on price, ease of use and the quality of the final product.
Whether you're shooting 180 or 360 degree panoramic images, as long as your hand is semi-steady you'll get bonafide great results with squared edges (unlike Apple's native camera app/mode).
But the best part of this app is that you can scroll through (or use the internal gyroscope) the resulting image as if it were really curved around your body. You can even share the results and have friends experience the same immersion even if they don't have the app. (Dermandar hosts the uploaded image on it's servers).
Stills can be downloaded to your camera roll for free. The most recent version of the app now allows for HD stills and Videos of the immersive experience to be downloadable if you pony up for the additional in-app purchases. ($2)
Every time I use this app I end up being an unwitting evangelist for it. People always inquire how I'm getting the results, while others with more professional equipment are surprised I can get such good results from an iPhone.
I started using this app in late 2011. One of it's biggest issues was it had major problems with full 360 photos in which there was lots of straight lines - like taking pictures near fence lines, many tall straight buildings, etc. Now with the HD settings many of these issues have been resolved and it's full 360 pictures have vastly improved from having many mismatched lines to just 1 error. If you take your time and practice a bit you can get pictures that are near perfect without a tripod. A excellent app that keeps getting better. It is an app that is a must have for any photographer.
Well constructed, used friendly app
I don't know about you, but when I try to take a panorama on my iPhone, it ends up with a wildly fluctuating horizon line and makes me dizzy to look at. The little yin/yang symbol this app uses to help you hold your camera steady is infinitely more useful. I have gotten many breathtaking, detailed panoramas with this app and been happy with it for two years and counting. Recently upgraded so I could make HQ panoramas & I love it. Had to ask for help and the developer responded incredibly quickly and was extremely helpful and kind.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Dermandar (Offshore) S.A.L.
- © 2016 Dermandar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- High Definition Unlimited Upgrade$1.99
- HD Video Unlimited Upgrade$1.99