By Soliton Systems Development Center Europe A/S
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DME is the perfect business solution for working securely with corporate email, calendar, contacts, to-dos, news feeds, HTML5 applications and intranets – and is ideal for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) setups. With DME you get support for your business processes, all in one app. Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant access to your data and applications from home, the office or on the road.
WITH DME YOU CAN:
• Get full-fledged email, calendar, contacts, to-dos, news feed reader
• Read/write emails, enter tasks, use calendar and browse files on the client, even when offline
• Attach files to emails from library, camera and previously downloaded documents
• Convert an email to a meeting invitation, be notified when participants accept a meeting invitation, be notified if a meeting conflicts with other appointments and quickly send an email to all invitees of a meeting
• Share and import vCards
• …and much more
Use DME with the confidence that all corporate data on the device are secured with an extra layer of encryption in the DME secure container, with mechanisms to prevent data from leaking to private apps on the device.
READ THIS: DME is free but it requires a DME Server version 3.5 or higher. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
• Full-fledged mail, calendar, contacts, to-dos, news feed reader
• Secure browser instance, different from the Safari browser
• All data on the device are stored using AES encryption
• Device management functions, e.g. remote wipe of business data only or whole device
• No use of relay server or Network Operations Center (NOC)
• All access is through an encrypted, mutually authenticated connection
• The iOS device does not get general network connectivity to the server-side LAN
• The DME Server provides and controls access to server-side resources
• HTTP protocol inspection in the DME Server protects server-side resources
• Single sign-on for (some) websites/apps
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Updated DME Document Viewer/Editor to newest version with track changes, that will provide the key functionality a mobile user will need to “mark-up” a Word document and will enable teams to effectively collaborate by exchanging edits and comments on a single shared document.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 03, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 87.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Soliton Systems Development Center Europe A/S
- Copyright © 2017, Soliton Systems A/S, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.