• Latest Questions with Explanations for Every Question you do Wrong
• Featured by Apple and Google
• Top Choice! award by Appcrawlr
Spend only a few hours studying and pass your DMV Driving Test!
This app is professionally designed for the written exam for all the states. All the practice permit test questions are based on the latest Driver's Manual and 100% accurate. Don't waste time and money writing the DMV Driving Test again and again. Study for your test right now with our high-quality app!
• Up to 550 DMV, BMV, DDS, DOL, DOT, DPS, DVS, HSMV, MVD, MVDL, MVS, OMV and RMV sample practice permit test questions including 100 Traffic Signs Questions
• 36 Hours of High-Quality Course Material with VoiceOver (California only)
• The latest DMV Driving test questions are available in this app
• The practice permit test questions are divided into 18 different topics, including Alcohol and Drugs, Common Signs, Lane Changes, etc
• Questions in this DMV Driving Test are generated randomly
• You can choose from 3 options: Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not attempted Questions
• You can now track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
• Option to review all the practice permit test questions if you don't want to take the test
• The easiest way to get started on your driver's license
• Simulates the questions on the DMV driving test specific for each state
• This app works offline, no internet required
Select Your State
• Questions are customized to your state
• Recommends when you are ready to take the test so you can get your drivers license
• Professional analysis using the binomial distribution
• Analyze your chances of passing the actual DMV Driving test based on your past performance
• Gives you the probability of passing the actual DMV Driving test and tells you how long before closing you should go take your exam
• View your practice permit test results and be prepared to get your drivers license
• Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
• Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
• Explanation of every question you do wrong
Track Past Test Results
• Past test marks will be graphed so you can see your improvement
• Individual tests will be listed with a pass or fail and your mark
• Shows your highest, average and lowest mark and time used
• Send feedback directly from the app
• Join Facebook, Twitter
• Visit our website
• Track how long it takes for you to take this test for your driver's license
• An intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
• Right and wrong counter built into the test
Excellent app ~ 5 stars ~ By: Pe Peggy
My daughter used the questions to study for the permit test after failing the first try. She found it to be very helpful
The best app ~ 5 stars ~ By: michael parrott
It helped me out, a lot better than the other app
Really helpful app ~ 5 stars ~ By: Hansgmm
I passed the exam because of this app! This is the only review material i read and I'm really thankful I saw this app and downloaded it
Helpful ~ 5 stars ~ By: B_fuego
Quick and to the point, very helpful
Certificate charges extra for the DMV Approved Online Drivers Ed Course
Check out our partner Driving School: www.mycooldrivingschool.com
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
• Minor Bug Fix
• Question Update
Ratings and Reviews
Mistakes in App
Granted I’ve only used this app like twice now but there is an issue that I’ve noticed that I want to address (would email y’all about it but you don’t have a support email). There is a question about BAC in regards to those under the age of 21, and to this question I answered .01 BAC. The app told me I was wrong and that the answer was .02 BAC yet the explanation for it said .01 BAC was the correct answer. There’s also another question about a no standing zone and I clicked “you may not stop” and the correct answer was “you may stop temporarily...” but the explanation said that you may not stop to pick up passengers. Personally I find this a bit confusing and I don’t know which answer out of the 4 would have been right. I don’t know how many other mistakes there are but please fix this!
Thanks for your feedback. We've updated the question you mentioned so there won't be any confusion. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other concerns.
This is a great app, although I think it could use some improvements. I’ve come across a question that says “null” multiple times and it disrupts my test because there’s never a right answer and I end up scoring less than I should. There are also grammatical errors scattered throughout the app. Also, the algorithm for test questions should be focused on repeating the ones answered wrong and decreasing repetition of the ones that are consistently answered correctly. Lastly, my app glitches every time I try to log into my Google account and I would really like it if it could get fixed so I can get more questions.
Thanks so much to all the app developers. You did a great job and we all appreciate your hard work!(:
Thanks for your feedback. The latest update have addressed the issues you've mentioned.
"Null?" Errors, Grammatical and Spelling Mistakes
This app would be great if not for three major flaws.
1.) In my experience, the practice tests fail to consistently recycle only "incorrect" questions or only "not attempted" questions. I usually get a mix of everything no matter which mode is selected.
2.) A glitch causes the tests to frequently end prematurely with a list of redundant "Null?" entries instead of valid questions and available responses. Perhaps this is only an issue with certain iOS builds, but it is a major handicap.
3.) There are numerous spelling and grammatical errors built in to many of the questions. How, then, could transcription of DMV-administered questions be trusted to be factual, up-to-date and accurate?!
Who has time for this?
Sorry, dev team, but I could not take this app seriously even if, in full functionality, it were free. But as a paid app? I think "full refund due" and "needs revision" would be apt and fair judgments from a paying buyer.
There are other, FREE app alternatives for DMV test prep that are far more accurate and useful.
I recommend that the prospective buyer save their time and money and keep looking.
Thank you for your feedback. We've fixed the issues you've listed above with our 4.99 release. Please go ahead and download the latest update and let me know if you still experience any issues at email@example.com.
- Deedal Studios Inc
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Deedal Studio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Alaska DMV Test $1.99
- California DMV Test $1.99
- New York Permit Test $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.