DMX24.4i is a software running on iPad, and mainly used to adjust the parameters of DigitalMixer24.4. It can respond synchronically for operation change of DigitalMixer device and display in DMX24.4i.
•Support 24 channels 48V and Input Digital adjustment
•Support 24 input(CH1-24), 5 main output(Sub1-Main), 8 Aux output(Aux1-8), 2 effects(FX1,FX2) and the parameter adjustment of 45 channels in total
•Support two independent effectors adjustment
•Support GEQ adjustment of two different sampling rates 48K/96K
•Support bus adjustment of 45 channels(AuxMixer)
• Support channel, GEQ, effector, scene preset save(the device or local file), load(from device or file) and deletion
•Support parameter duplication of one to more channels among any channel
Channel parameters include Balance, Phase, Delay, Gate, Compressor, Bus Sends (line) and Assign Allocation
• Support user custom and save of channel name
• Support multi DigitalMixers and multi users operate synchronically
•Support faders enabled or disabled status on the system page
•Support move together when two channel links
•Support recall from the lasted saved scene presets directly.
* iPad with iOS7.0 or above.
* a wireless router.
* DigitalMixer24.4(for control)
1:change the overwriting way when save presets to local case the preset file is already exists.
2:modify some bugs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.