By Mobile Touch Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DNAMatch for the iPad is a powerful and easy to use alternative to the use of conventional spreadsheets for the querying and browsing of autosomal DNA data. Autosomal DNA data is frequently used by families who are searching for lost family members, adoptees who are searching for their birth parents and genealogists constructing family histories. DNAMatch for the iPad imports the CSV comparison files from the 23andMe Family Inheritance: Advance tool and the FTDNA Chromosome Browser tool. Profile data from both of these testing agencies is also imported.
DNA testing companies such as 23ANDME and FTDNA provide their customers with downloadable DNA comparison match data and profile information in the form of CSV files. This is the data that DNAMatch for the iPad imports into its advance database. The DNAMatch database facilitates the establishment of associations within the test results that can be searched with its highly flexible and easy to use query browsing capability. Data mining of your DNA matches is brought to new levels with DNAMatch.
* Support for multiple compartmented projects for professionals and project managers
* Importing of CSV files from 23andMe, FTDNA, DNAGEDCOM.COM and GEDMatch.com
* import comparison match data from GEDMatch.com
* Extensive Query and Chromosome Browser Capability to facilitate data mining of DNA matches
* Advance Color coding guides to help easily identify overlapping DNA segments
* Support for Surnames and locations
* Support for Siblings
* Support for Close Relatives
* Email charts and supporting files
* Your data is mobile and not tied to your desktop - take it to client consultations, data mine in your spare time.
IMPORTANT - BEFORE YOU BUY.
DNAMatch for the Pad uses the Autosomal DNA match files generated by the 23andMe Family Inheritance:Advance tool and the FTDNA Chromosome Browser tool. If you do not know what these tools are and do not have an understanding of how to use the data that they generate, you should not purchase this product.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Fix for change in format of the cM field in the 23andMe Aggregated CSV file which prevents the file from being imported.