Puls gives you an instant overview of the status of your company. This app is only available to the chief executive officer (CEO) and/or the chair of the board (COB) of your company, provided they are corporate customers with an Internet bank agreement in DNB.
Why is Puls useful to you?
• easy access to the balance of your bank accounts
• a transaction list including both historical and future transactions
• a forecast of the income streams and expenses
• warnings of important events – will help you plan!
• an overview of the company's key figures
• benchmarking towards the industry and your competitors
• tips and advices on how to optimize operations
• easy access to register and approve payments
The advice provided in Puls are based on a minimum of two years' accounting data in the Brønnøysund Register Centre and will currently not be available for companies that lack this.
If you have a corresponding role in several companies, Puls gives you the possibility of switching between the companies.
We are constantly making improvements – tell us what you think!
The Puls app is being developed continuously, and when adding new functionality our main goal is to help you run your business even better. And we'd love to get your input! We need your help to build the best business solution – so that we can continue to deliver the functionality you need. Please feel free to use the "Give feedback" button under your profile in the app.
Stay tuned for updates – see you around!
Best regards, the Puls team
In this version, we have improved:
• The authentication - General bug fixes
• The design for upcoming transactions
• The customer experience in the balance forecast
• The performance – Always aiming for better response times
We hope you’ll like it!
Hugs from the DNB Puls team
Ratings and Reviews
Tech support very slow
Haven’t been able to log on since this app was released. Called the bank right away, and tech support has been very slow to respond.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.