Do! - The Best of Simple To Do Lists
By SU WON SHIN
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
## ‘Do!’ is the easiest way to use ‘To Do List app’ in the iOS ##
## No more wasting time on making the list itself! ##
• You don't need to study this app. just follow your instinct!
• No more stiff basic fonts!
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect!
• Don’t waste any more time in making list!
• Extremely simple input, simpler than any other To Do Apps
## Simple completion check! Now simply double tap! ##
## Features! ##
• Simple completion check! ( Double Tab! )
• Today Widget!
• Multiple App theme!
• Changable Font!
・・・ Manual sorting, Auto sorting (Ascending, Descending order)
・・・ by scheduled time, by creation, by modified, by alpabetical, by color tag
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect
• Password lock (Initial password : 0000)
• Application Badge
• Selectable date format
• Data backup & restore (Dropbox, e-mail)
• Fully Support Landscape Mode
• Fix the item on top of the list (thumb tack)
• Set Color Tag for each task
## If you choose Auto sorting mode, you can not manually change order of your to do list ##
## Remove Advertisement ##
• Purchase the in app purchase ‘Unlock’ the advertisement will be removed.
• The only difference between ‘Do!’ and ‘Do! Premuim’ is advertisement.
## URL Scheme : ordinarypeople-do://
## Support : Do@OrdinaryPeople.in ##
What's New in Version 5.7.13
- FIXED : October calendar bug (only Starting day of week on calendar Monday)
- FIXED : minor bug
Beautiful, with lots of features
I am totally a to-do lost person, and this app meets ALL of my needs. I bought the option that lets you add custom groups, which was definitely worth it. The fonts are awesome, and I love that it has fonts in Japanese and Korean as well!!
It has a ton of features, and every time I find myself thinking, "I wish this app could do ____," I look through the settings and find out that they've already included that option! (Seriously, they even let you choose to automatically delay the removal of your "done" tasks for a couple of days! I love that because you still get the satisfaction of seeing your completed tasks, but they also don't clog up your list for too long. Tasks that repeat on certain dates or days of the week, color-coded tasks, different ways to sort your list, etc.)
Couldn't ask for more!
Who knew it could be so hard to find a simple to do list app? After wading through tons of apps laden with bells and whistles I would never use, I finally found the perfect answer for my needs. Congrats for creating a practical way to track my to dos. It's intuitive, flexible, beautiful to look at, has all the features I need and none I don't. Paying the additional fee to get rid of ads and be able to make multiple groups was totally worth it. Enjoy!
Great, if you don’t need it to sync with other devices...
This to do app is beautifully simple! It takes no time to learn. Very intuitive! I’d give it two more stars if it could sync to my other devices, as I am on my iPad working most of the day and use my iPhone to carry and check on updates to my day.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 5.7.13
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SU WON SHIN
- © 2017 Ordinary People ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove AD (Unlock!)$1.99
- Unlimited Group$0.99