Do! - The Best of Simple To Do Lists
By SU WON SHIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
## ‘Do!’ is the easiest way to use ‘To Do List app’ in the iOS ##
## No more wasting time on making the list itself! ##
• You don't need to study this app. just follow your instinct!
• No more stiff basic fonts!
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect!
• Don’t waste any more time in making list!
• Extremely simple input, simpler than any other To Do Apps
## Simple completion check! Now simply double tap! ##
## Features! ##
• Simple completion check! ( Double Tab! )
• Today Widget!
• Multiple App theme!
• Changable Font!
・・・ Manual sorting, Auto sorting (Ascending, Descending order)
・・・ by scheduled time, by creation, by modified, by alpabetical, by color tag
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect
• Password lock (Initial password : 0000)
• Application Badge
• Selectable date format
• Data backup & restore (Dropbox, e-mail)
• Fully Support Landscape Mode
• Fix the item on top of the list (thumb tack)
• Set Color Tag for each task
## If you choose Auto sorting mode, you can not manually change order of your to do list ##
## Remove Advertisement ##
• Purchase the in app purchase ‘Unlock’ the advertisement will be removed.
• The only difference between ‘Do!’ and ‘Do! Premuim’ is advertisement.
## URL Scheme : ordinarypeople-do://
## Support : Do@OrdinaryPeople.in ##
What's New in Version 5.5.10
FIXED : Recurring task problem with Saturday
FIXED : Typographical error
FIXED : iPad dropbox backup error
Very handy app
It's a simple, easy to use app that makes it easy to keep track of your "to do" lists. I like the strikeout/dimmed completed items. Biggest gripe (and it's not a big deal) is the color scheme(s). Wouldn't it be just as easy to let us choose our own colors? The font/font size capabilities are nothing less than perfect.
This intuitive to do list lets me see what I need to get done. I can easily add tasks and cross off what has been done, which is satisfying. I don't have scraps of paper everywhere and I don't forget anything.
Don't think twice about getting this, perfect for all your needs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Version: 5.5.10
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SU WON SHIN
- © 2016 Ordinary People ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases