Do! - The Best Simple To Do List
By SU WON SHIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The easiest way to use ‘To Do List’ in the iPhone.
* Do not miss any schedules by using ‘Do!’, which provides an easy and quick organization!
* A realistic ball pen & paper sound effect!
* Aren’t you tired of complicated To Do Lists? So, I made this app for you guys.
* Do not waste any more time in organizing To Do List.
* It is not suitable for people who want complicated functions!
* You don't need to study this app. just follow your instinct.
* No more stiff basic fonts!
* Simple completion check! Now simply double tap!
- When you double tap, it will be completed in ‘To Do List’.
- Extremely simple input, simpler than any other To Do
- Realistic font as if directly writing on note
- Provision of perfect iPhone 4 retina display
- Password function for privacy protection
- Realistic interface as if directly writing on note
- Change order of To Do
- Date display function
- Simple completion check
- Application Badge
- To Do Item can Modify
- Set Color Label in To Do Item
- Set specific date
- Selectable Font
- Sound On /Off
- Auto sorting
- Selectable Date Display Type
- Support Landscape Mode
- Notification Alarm
* For Unlock
- Remove Advertisement
* If you choose Auto sorting mode can not change order of to do.
* Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.3.9
FIXED : in app purchase bug
I like the simplicity. Write a task, give it a label, hit edit to move the task where you want, double tap to say the task is complete and it moves to the bottom of the list. Nice. I cannot, though, figure out what Auto Sort is. (Maybe it only works with paid version?) All it seems to do is disable the ability to move an item. I'd like to see the ability to view by label, the ability to hit a button and all same labels would go together (in present order), and to be able to view by label. Maybe even name them. Other than that, this is exactly what I wanted - simple, no connection to other apps or calendars, etc., with the ability to move items in whatever order I want. Looking forward to updates and hoping they'll incorporate some of these simple things.
Right on the money!
I've tried so many of these to-do apps that I didn't I've honestly lost count. The simplicity of this app and the UI is what I feel is its best features. I really like how the calendar and alarms are incorporated into the top of the keyboard which makes things a lot easier. I am a bit of a perfectionist so having the remove the ads was a necessity; one thing that I would love for it to have and probably the only thing I'd ask for is to incorporate a widget in order to add and check off different tasks. Other than that, great app and can't wait to see what's to come, great job guys!
Love it, but one pet peeve
I love how simple it is: make a list, organize with color tabs, set alarms, cross it off. Love it. The only two things that bug the crap out of me is that: 1) there's no snooze on the alarm, you have to just go reset it if you happen to be too busy at the time. And 2) it doesn't automatically capitalize the first word, it drives me crazy. If this were a keyboard, I wouldn't notice. But as a phone app, it's incredibly annoying... Other wise, it's wonderful. Please fix those two things though ;-; please? Pretty please? Cherry on top..???
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 5.3.9
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SU WON SHIN
- © 2014 chikachika ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- -Do! Unlock-$0.99