Do it (Tomorrow)
By Adylitica, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
## Also See ##
Do It Tomorrow HD
* A fully customised iPad experience
* Includes full support for Retina iPads
* Full web version of this app (plus it syncs!)
* See your tasks history
* Plan on days farther than tomorrow
* Fully integrates with Do it (Tomorrow)
* Two way sync with iCloud Calendar and more
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding missing features!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
What's New in Version 2.0.6
minor fixes for ios8
Excellent: would love multiple notebooks!
I've been using this app for years, and really like the clean simple interface, and backup capabilities.
The best improvement would be the ability to add notebooks - I'd like one for work, one for home, one for hobbies and etcetera; I bought the HD version so I have two (since it's a separate app), but more would be nicer.
Would love multiple notebook option
Big fan of this app! It beats scribbling on a post it note any day. My one ask is for the option to toggle between two notebooks. Mine has been taken over by work tasks, and I wish I could have a separate notebook for home/personal errands. I'd even - gasp! - pay to have that feature!
So far, so good
I see a lot of potential here but here are some key improvements you could make
1) when things get crossed off, they automatically go to the bottom of the list.
2) shake = delete crossed off items
3) a hi-light function. (Don't venture into priority scales and due date clutter, but a simple option to "highlight" or "bold" would be very useful.)
4) swipe-down to create a new item
5) a "next" option when creating multiple items in a row instead of hitting "done,"
Then starting over eAch time.
6) seriously, where is the widget?
This is the best do-do list I have seen so far, adding these improvements would make it almost flawless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2014
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Seller: Adylitica, Inc.
- © 2012 Adylitica.inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Ability Between Web and Devices$4.99