DO OMT (December, 2015)
OMT Video Library
DO-OMT places osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) procedures at your fingertips.
- More than 150 videos demonstrating, easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures for the effective diagnosis and treatment of somatic dysfunction throughout the body
- Procedures include both direct and indirect treatment methods
- The library is searchable by anatomic area, type of manipulation and key words
DO OMT is a great resource for DOs who are preparing for the Performance Evaluation portion of the AOBFP Certification and Recertification Exams. Carry this resource in your pocket and access OMT instruction anywhere at any time. Enhance your skills and provide optimal osteopathic care to your patients.
New videos. Redesigned to use Swift 2.x
Ratings and Reviews
Videos have no sound!
One would expect educational video to have sound but the videos in this app have no sound. How could one learn from the video without the operator explaining what he is doing!
While the content the application has is fantastic, it lacks an extraordinary amount of material. I believe they even mention that the material included is nowhere near the comprehensive amount that a DO performing OMT has to do. For what you pay it's worth it, just don't rely on it for counter-strain, spray-and-stretch or other basic procedures.
No Way To Accept the Terms and Conditions - Renders the App Useless
This used to be a great up, but with the update I can't access the terms and conditions "Accept button" so I can't use it now. Please update!
Also, it would be really great if you could please offer an iPad compatible version. Using my iPad in portrait mode is inconvenient to me.
Can't wait to get using it again.
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.