Do or Die
By Razorfish, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Clark Kokich, chairman of Razorfish, comes the first full-length business book published as an iPad app. Do or Die chronicles the decline of traditional marketing and advertising, and makes a provocative case for why companies should quit simply saying and start doing. Do what? Anything that helps, entertains, or makes it more of a pleasure to do business. Kokich then goes on to give his prescription for getting your group organized to tackle this new kind of marketing.
• Includes interactive case studies from Nike, Coors, VW, Vail, Virgin America and others
• As an iPad app, rather than an eBook, you can view live Twitter feeds, websites, videos, and more right from the pages of the book
• Read the text version or listen to the included audiobook
• Video interviews with top CMOs and digital industry leaders
• Contribute to real-time discussions of chapters with other readers
• Purchasers can share chapters via Facebook, Twitter, and email
What's New in Version 1.1
What's new in version 1.1?
Nothing major, actually. We updated some bios, fixed some typos, and that's it.
Very engaging ebook
Downloaded this ebook application over the weekend - found it quite engaging with a nice variety of ways to consume the material - you can read or listen to the book and case studies, watch interviews of 11 Sr. Executives (CEO's, Strategists, etc.) of major companies. Pretty impressive piece of work...I imagine there will be many business publications to follow suit with a truly engaging digital format. Thanks for the enjoyable online book, sure beats the plan ol ebooks.
Hard to read
Not compatible with the new iPad resolution. Please update!