## ‘Do!’ is the easiest way to use ‘To Do List app’ in the iOS ##
## No more wasting time on making the list itself! ##
• You don't need to study this app. just follow your instinct!
• No more stiff basic fonts!
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect!
• Don’t waste any more time in making list!
• Extremely simple input, simpler than any other To Do Apps
## Simple completion check! Now simply double tap! ##
## Features! ##
• Simple completion check! ( Double Tab! )
• Today Widget!
• Multiple App theme!
• Changable Font!
・・・ Manual sorting, Auto sorting (Ascending, Descending order)
・・・ by scheduled time, by creation, by modified, by alpabetical, by color tag
• A realistic ball point pen & paper sound effect
• Password lock (Initial password : 0000)
• Application Badge
• Selectable date format
• Data backup & restore (Dropbox, e-mail)
• Fully Support Landscape Mode
• Fix the item on top of the list (thumb tack)
• Set Color Tag for each task
## If you choose Auto sorting mode, you can not manually change order of your to do list ##
## Remove Advertisement ##
• Purchase the in app purchase ‘Unlock’ the advertisement will be removed.
• The only difference between ‘Do!’ and ‘Do! Premuim’ is advertisement.
## URL Scheme : ordinarypeople-do://
## Support : Do@OrdinaryPeople.in ##
- Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Good for anxious people/easily overwhelmed people
This app has a simple design yet that’s the genius of it. It is straightforward and to the point. It took me about 5 minutes to understand all of the functions and it’s been so helpful in the short time I’ve had it. I have anxiety and can make myself crazy worrying about things I have to get done, this is a simple solution. I don’t have to bring a planner or worry about whether I put my post it note in a visible place so I’ll actually take care of the items on it. I just quickly type in the tasks I need to complete as they come up, sometimes adding a fun color if i want a little more cute/brightness, and Voila! I have my to-do list in the most convenient place possible, my phone! This app is great and actually useful unlike many other convoluted list making/organizing apps. Wouldn’t change a thing!
Beautiful, with lots of features
I am totally a to-do lost person, and this app meets ALL of my needs. I bought the option that lets you add custom groups, which was definitely worth it. The fonts are awesome, and I love that it has fonts in Japanese and Korean as well!!
It has a ton of features, and every time I find myself thinking, "I wish this app could do ____," I look through the settings and find out that they've already included that option! (Seriously, they even let you choose to automatically delay the removal of your "done" tasks for a couple of days! I love that because you still get the satisfaction of seeing your completed tasks, but they also don't clog up your list for too long. Tasks that repeat on certain dates or days of the week, color-coded tasks, different ways to sort your list, etc.)
Couldn't ask for more!
Easy & Versatile
I love this app and use it in my day to day life so often; I even paid to have the ads removed. This app is useful for those who overthink or wants to stay prepared. I make lists for groceries, gift ideas, list of shows I need to watch, work tasks, chores, and everything in between. The sound for writing notes and flipping pages is satisfying. The interface speaks for itself, no tutorial needed which is the key difference between this app and others for Apple users. I have used every single other “To Do” / list apps on and off the apple store and this one is the best so far. The only thing I would tweak is once you add a note to a list, it adds the note to the top of the list instead of the bottom. You can move the note to the bottom, but that’s being picky and my personal preference. This app is greatly recommended. And free!
- SU WON SHIN
- 111.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ordinary People ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- In-App Purchases
- Remove AD (Unlock!) $1.99
- Unlimited Group $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.